[MMO] Buildings Individual Access Rights, IB reconnect, Character Customization and Transfer + More! (0.12.0.2)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Buildings Individual Access Rights, IB reconnect, Character Customization and Transfer + More! (0.12.0.2)

Post by Arrakis » 27 Apr 2018, 14:47

Life is Feudal: MMO

First of all, we’re happy to announce that we have implemented the system that supports specific rules for each unmovable object. You can now give particular access rights for your gates, warehouses, houses and other buildings to individuals and/or groups of players. That should reduce risks of a betrayal for mass recruiting guilds.

Instant Battle reconnection functionality has also been implemented. If your client crashes while fighting in an IB, you can restart your client, enter the game with this character and you will be offered an opportunity to reconnect to the IB you have crashed in. We want to assure you that we’re constantly working on the stabilization of the IBs, additional layers of IB server DDoS protection and overall stability and performance of clients in IBs.

On top of this, we’ve added (re)customization of your characters, as well as character transfers (between worlds in the same region)!

Patch Notes (ver. 0.12.0.2):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Implemented a system that supports specific access rules for each unmovable object on a claim - it can be accessed through interaction on a building ingame, or via the dashboard on our site while browsing through a list of assets on your claim
  • Implemented character recustomization and renaming premium feature - it can be accessed via the character selection menu within the game (disconnect from your game to see the character list)
  • Implemented character transfers between the game worlds in the same geographical region (EU, NA, CIS)
  • Instanced Battles reconnection feature implemented
  • A proper and formal warning about alignment loss before looting a grave has been implemented which should now only warn you when looting will result in alignment loss
  • Resurrection sickness massive rework: resurrection sickness stacks up, significantly reducing your HP with each stack - skill loss is increased significantly with each stacked resurrection sickness
  • Significant adjustments to categories of items and their prices while selling them to the Crown
  • Fixed incorrect logic on Trespasser abilities that were used by guilds, in a state of war, to drop the alignment of attackers - a passersby can no longer trigger the alignment loss
  • Monuments (both guild and private) gain full durability after successful maintenance (not during JH), which should fix issues with some guild and private monuments not receiving damage during JH while in an influence zone
  • No more claim restrictions for ‘Light the Wick’ and ‘Extinguish’ abilities

--- Horse tweaks ---
  • Added a courier horse
  • Fixed quality formula of heavy horse creation
  • Horse training is now x2 faster
  • Training will be interrupted if player dismounts horse
  • Players cannot mount another horse while training is in progress
  • Increased max harvest size of the small stable
  • Anti-cavalry stationary pikes now cause damage to horses on impact

--- Poison related tweaks ---
  • Antidotes no longer apply ‘full’ affect
  • Damage from poisons reduced by 10%
  • ‘Apply a Poison’ ability can be used in a combat stance
  • Magnitudes of antidotes and poisons are taken in account in all cases (antidote before poison, antidote after poison etc)

--- Luck mechanics reworked ---
  • Max luck on a character is now capped at 100 (originally 12)
  • Luck bonus on jewelry is increased 5x- this will only work on newly crafted jewelry
  • Luck bonus from skills at lvl 100 of training are increased up to 10.
  • ‘Bless with a God's Love’ luck buff is increased to 8.5 (up to 10 on 100 lvl of the Piety skill)
  • 5-ingredient foods now provide up to 10 luck
  • The chance to craft an exceptional item has increased from 0.01% to 0.1%

• Herbal gardens will now inform a player if there is something missing before planting
  • Hides in the tanning menu should no longer be visible if the character does not have the required skill
  • Some premium shop improvements
  • Deconstruct ability should work on unfinished private claim monuments
  • Primitive Hammer caps maximum quality of metal weapons and armors crafted with it (30 Q maximum)
  • The Believer's Knife can now be used to craft the Archer's Gear
  • The quantity of billets for Wooden wall recipes has been reduced:
    - Wooden Wall (diagonal) billets 50 to 15
    - Wooden Wall Defences billets 105 to 20
    - Wooden Wall (loophole) billets 50 to 15
    - Wooden Wall (diagonal, loophole) billets 50 to 15
    - Wooden Wall with Stairs (loophole) billets 50 to 15
  • Pavise is now deployed with the proper angle of placement
  • Stone ammo (1107) damage multiplier increased from 0.31 to 0.64
  • Barrel ammo (1106) Damage multiplier increased from 0.3 to 0.6
  • Nail barrel ammo (1123) Damage multiplier increased from 0.15 to 0.3
  • Palisade shield and castle shield armor resistance lowered from 400 to 20

Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed a large amount of server node border crossing bugs - we believe this should fix most - if not all - of the issues that caused the loss of horses and carts while crossing server borders
  • Implemented a significant optimization for open world PvP battles on servers containing a lot of objects/buildings/trees - the more objects, the more significant the boost should be
  • Freezing while loading due to the broken inventory positions file has been fixed
  • Fixed an inventory bug, which caused inventory windows to be closed while other players were riding a horse cart nearby
  • Resurrection sickness bugs, which had the capability to be dodged by crashing after the death or removing the debuff with an “Argh!” ability, are now fixed
  • Optimized and fixed overall logic of how the hotbars work
  • Camera related crash when entering the person inspect mode (pressing V) is now fixed
  • Fixed spawn coordinates on one of the IB maps, which caused one side to spawn in an incorrect position
  • Fixed some blueprints that were bugged and not working
  • Added some more debug info on the client side, related to the inability to connect to some game servers
  • Fixed an issue where, when disconnecting from a server while sitting, character animations and controls would be messed upon reconnecting
— The team

Gigaspaz

Re: [MMO] Buildings Individual Access Rights, IB reconnect, Character Customization and Transfer + More! (0.12.0.2)

Post by Gigaspaz » 27 Apr 2018, 15:00

Overall looks like a great patch! Keep up the good work.

Andrewpworks

Re: [MMO] Buildings Individual Access Rights, IB reconnect, Character Customization and Transfer + More! (0.12.0.2)

Post by Andrewpworks » 27 Apr 2018, 15:10

Love the patch notes. The wooden palisades being easier to build will hopefully make appease the solo players.

Sat.charly

Post by Sat.charly » 27 Apr 2018, 15:40

great patch but in epleland the objects rights management don't work, white screen with 404 not found

Uxtalzon

Post by Uxtalzon » 27 Apr 2018, 15:47

Luck before: 7.xx out of max 12, or ~58%.
Luck after: 35.xx out of max 100, or ~35%.

If luck was changed from decimal to percent, that means max luck is really now just 10, and luck was cut nearly in half for everyone.

Or were values actually changed?

Drizzt94

Post by Drizzt94 » 27 Apr 2018, 15:47

Looks like an AMAZING update! Can't wait to test everything out.

Falcion
True Believer

Post by Falcion » 27 Apr 2018, 17:28

Nice ones but the thing you did with the jewelery that you need to craft new one kind of kicks... .
Some jewelery pieces were made even before the 12 luck was max and even those after are now practicly useless.

Because old "end game" jewelry will now probably give less luck then medicore new one, and you cannot recover the materials.

KingSmex

Post by KingSmex » 27 Apr 2018, 17:40

Aweomse update, so glad you changed the wooden wall requirements it was way to expensive :D.

nice work dev team

NoPK 4 Life

love king smex

Chewbacca_boy

Post by Chewbacca_boy » 27 Apr 2018, 19:01

"Significant adjustments to categories of items and their prices while selling them to the Crown"

anybody know that items i can sell for the Crown?

Many items dont working after the Patch!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jacktktam

Post by Jacktktam » 27 Apr 2018, 20:34

Can the dev give the Piety blessings hotbar icons, like the Pray for Homecoming and Praise the Gods? It would be nice to be able to physically see their remaining cooldowns.

And on top of that, give a system message that say a target has already been blessed by God's Love BEFORE the progress bar starts channelling, or allow the God's Love to refresh the cooldown like God's Mercy does instead.

Thehelleri0

Post by Thehelleri0 » 27 Apr 2018, 23:17

I've 2 questions regarding the new permissions management on non-movable objects:

1) Do I have to set perms on everything or is it defaulted to general guild and rank permissions if I do not?

2) Can this be used to override any player being able to use any unobstructed trading post?

Wkeller

Post by Wkeller » 28 Apr 2018, 05:30

Significant adjustments to categories of items and their prices while selling them to the Crown

What exactly are the details of this? So far, I can't sell anything to the crown that I used to!!!

The link to the list of items that can be sold to the crown still shows the items I used to sell which don't work now (clay tiles is one example, cudgels is another).

Someone posted a similar comment yesterday, and no answer yet.

Jbaswell

Post by Jbaswell » 28 Apr 2018, 06:50

Poison is still grossly OP.

It's a 1-shot kill without antidote.

Even with antidote a high rank poison can easily remove half your health before you can cure it. The "you are poisoned" effect could stand to be more obvious too.

As it is, poison is turning into the must-have meta.

It should ramp up damage the longer it's on you, so that if you can cure it early it's not that effective. Let it damage the harried and the unprepared rather than be a superweapon.

Falcion
True Believer

Post by Falcion » 28 Apr 2018, 07:28

Claim rights should be default OFF to all characters not on...
It should be on for the roles.

It would be an easy setup to deactivate for some roles and add special privilages to an object for a character or few.

Please reconsider it or at leas give a button (deactivate for all characters).

Ataraxa

Post by Ataraxa » 28 Apr 2018, 11:36

Wkeller wrote:Significant adjustments to categories of items and their prices while selling them to the Crown

What exactly are the details of this? So far, I can't sell anything to the crown that I used to!!!

The link to the list of items that can be sold to the crown still shows the items I used to sell which don't work now (clay tiles is one example, cudgels is another).

Someone posted a similar comment yesterday, and no answer yet.

I second this.
Nothing in the patch notes, the help article not changed.

Is it a bug ? A wanted change?

So many things that worked break after a patch (yesterday it was powerhour and map display), I am very curious about their regression testing :(

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 28 Apr 2018, 16:54

Issue with the Trading Post and the inability to sell the items to the Crown has been fixed and the list of items you can sell has been updated. https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 5005732905

Borsuk

Post by Borsuk » 28 Apr 2018, 17:43

what is a courier horse? how can I obtain it?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 28 Apr 2018, 20:24

You require regular horse - stallion with quality under 50 to train Courier horse.

Gigaspaz

Post by Gigaspaz » 29 Apr 2018, 01:58

What was the logic in taking away jewlery from trading to the crown? Kinda the prime way we made money for our guild.

To me, jewlery would be something the crown would DEF want to buy. Can someone explain?

Micko781

Post by Micko781 » 30 Apr 2018, 06:01

Hello, I wanted to know for the transfer of character what is that we also leave with his whole inventory?

Thank you

Sorry my English do not have very well

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 30 Apr 2018, 13:35

Micko781 wrote:Hello, I wanted to know for the transfer of character what is that we also leave with his whole inventory?

Thank you

Sorry my English do not have very well

Your inventory will be lost upon transfer. Only your stats, skills and undroppable items will remain.

Falcion
True Believer

Post by Falcion » 01 May 2018, 09:30

Arrakis could you just answer one question will you be adding a massive option to remove character rights on an object?

Currently I would have to click through 21 pages of characters to remove each of them one by one. Shouldn't it be off on default?
Thank you for your time.

Marmstrong818

Post by Marmstrong818 » 03 May 2018, 01:18

so any list of items available to sell to the crown since you Fucked me? I cant compete with the bigger groups now, and who did you pay to post some of these comments, game staff and shit? Ya some stuff is great, but a lot blows chunks too, you got some yes man type people in here. If you are gone dick people on sale to the crown can you at least lower some of the claim costs, or increase the claim allowance; ive got beach crap in a few months so im about to quick this crap bc now i have no guarantee i am gonna be able to protect my land. Great patch for other things but seriously FU on the crown changes, takes me out in one damn hit

Skaedra
Zealous Believer

Post by Skaedra » 18 May 2018, 05:19

I would agree with the taking away of raw gold/ore sales to crown but just like any other secondary/third stage created item, shouldn't jewelry be eligible for sale to crown?

So I went back and read the list of items again.....flax fibers but not jewelry or gold itself? Staff but not jewelry.....Flux but not jewelry.......this doesn't make any sense but I don't see any explanation anywhere why the move was made.

Skaedra
Zealous Believer

Post by Skaedra » 18 May 2018, 21:42

Naptha.... but not jewelry?

Food flavours.....but not jewelry?

Skaedra
Zealous Believer

Post by Skaedra » 19 May 2018, 02:10

Billets and boards........you guessed it.....not jewelry!

Return to News and Information