LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.12.0.5)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
Arrakis

LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.12.0.5)

Post by Arrakis » 29 Apr 2018, 10:17

Patch Notes (ver. 0.12.0.5):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Removed increasing skill loss penalty while dying under the resurrection sickness debuff
  • Updated mature oak tree collisions so they can no longer form an impassable wall
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed character transfer related error that caused some trouble with the dispatcher server
  • Added additional validation during the unit leader change process. That should fix an issue with IB crashes.
  • Fixed poisoned green vignette to not be visible
  • Fixed a bug where poison was not removed after death
  • Fixed a bug where some outfits would not provide their skill bonuses
  • Removed a random crash appearing during the disconnect procedure

Slamzbootspike

Re: LiF:MMO OBT (version 0.12.0.5)

Post by Slamzbootspike » 30 Apr 2018, 20:05

Oak tree models should be changed to match the new collision. As it is, the player model now clips halfway through the trees, which looks bad and makes it really frustrating when having to chase someone! They are half invisible due to the clipping problem.

Maybe use "medium" oak model for both medium and major, at least for now?

Flirgar

Post by Flirgar » 04 May 2018, 09:08

I think you went a little to far on this one. A happy medium would probably have solved most, if not all, of the abuse issues, and still left at least some function for all the people who planted these 'tree walls'.

Let people be able to pass through these tree walls, but not horses, and DEFINITELY NOT horse or trader carts. Perhaps the smaller carts okay. This would at least slow people down on horses (those with horses would have to have room to store them and do so to to get them through), and not totally negate the long hard work of the many people who built these tree walls.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 20 May 2018, 01:04

Flirgar wrote:I think you went a little to far on this one. A happy medium would probably have solved most, if not all, of the abuse issues, and still left at least some function for all the people who planted these 'tree walls'.

Let people be able to pass through these tree walls, but not horses, and DEFINITELY NOT horse or trader carts. Perhaps the smaller carts okay. This would at least slow people down on horses (those with horses would have to have room to store them and do so to to get them through), and not totally negate the long hard work of the many people who built these tree walls.

I would also like some more explanations / context on this change. I don't believe it's been said anywhere, not on official channels, at least.
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to Patch Notes