[MMO] Just a Patch (not the First Major Patch yet :( ) (0.12.3.2)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Just a Patch (not the First Major Patch yet :( ) (0.12.3.2)

Post by Arrakis » 30 May 2018, 14:02

Life is Feudal: MMO

Unfortunately, this is not the First Major Patch of the Life is Feudal: MMO update yet, but this patch does include a couple of important fixes and tweaks. Make sure to take a look at our Devblog this Friday to learn more about the upcoming First Major Update.

Patch Notes (ver. 0.12.3.2):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Poisons tweaked so that they last longer (2 to 4 minutes) but the overall damage is also higher
  • Horses are no longer stopped by siege damage
  • Horses should not receive falling damage on rough terrain without an apparent reason anymore
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed a recently discovered IB related item dupe. Everything is logged very well in this case, so it should not be hard to “reward” those who excessively exploited this dupe
  • A client crash during the client closing has been fixed
  • Fixed another server crash
— The Team

ChachoDyer

Re: [MMO] Just a Patch (not the First Major Patch yet :( ) (0.12.3.2)

Post by ChachoDyer » 30 May 2018, 14:53

Good afternoon

I would like to show my disaproval with this patch.
I really think that you still do not understand your own game and you do not understand the community.

I am 100% sure that you are trying your best, but most of the community feels ignored and you do everything without taking care about those stupid annoying people who are your clients.

Nowadays there is several things about PVP that you are not wondering as far as your patches show.

Berserker is becoming more useless if you do not combine with Archer
Spearmen are useless agains EVERYBODY, even cavalry! Spearmen should be the COUNTER of Cavalry and they are more dangerous for themselves than for other kind of warrior.
Lancer with Swordman is the most Over Powered class, fast, make tons of damage and if they lost the horse going by feet still are strong (Im lancer with swordman)
Spearmen as well has a really light armor. Can you explain me if they need to be in the first line to stop horses with long spears without shields they can survive to just 2 good shots of archers or maybe one charge of cavalry? Is not possible at all.

Right now, before this patch, nafta was the ONLY way to stop chivalry, after this patch you become Life is Feudal in Life is Chivalry.

Maybe this is just my opinion but you should elaborate 1 or 2 questionare to ask people what they think and check what the community want. Because the people in Discord and Forums who read everything expecting a lot from you are your REAL community and your real target, and you are really ignoring them, If they leave, your game die, and I do not want this at all, because your Idea is Amazing but your steps are weaks and chaotics in my humble opinion

I hope you take in consideration my words and the words of the community.

Thanks

Flirgar

Post by Flirgar » 30 May 2018, 15:03

Nafta pots should be great for harassing and distributing some splash damage, but plain 'stopping' a horse was OP. Perhaps they should implement a 'scared' effect for horses hit with fire... they run away for a few seconds...

Anyway, spearmen are meant to be effective in large formations, which we don't have right now (on most PvP encounters), so yeah, they suck atm. And I agree with you that I think they should give spearmen shields in their own tree to use so they can have some protection from archers.

Anyway, beta be beta. More changes and tweaks to come to PvP to be sure. Patience here is the name of the game. If you don't have any, don't play a beta ;)

Ilja
Zealous Believer

Post by Ilja » 30 May 2018, 15:20

For Spearmans to be effective class, first thing they need is good armor. Have a guess why gambeson was so often used in medival times.
Second is to fix game not recognize type of attack we want to perform/ hold, or just remake spears(not the corbin) in way that u always do a stab, why its even a option to swing boar spear or owl pike i dunno.

Other then that great patch
Last edited by Ilja on 31 May 2018, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.

Slamzbootspike

Post by Slamzbootspike » 30 May 2018, 15:50

Need to fix:
Horses having health reset by killing them while hiding them.

When you fix this, don't tell anyone. I'll laugh watching them all kill their horses just to go "wtf" when it's actually dead.

Also, what is it with you and poison? It's "Equipment Maintain", not "Super Assassin One Hit Kill". You got it right after the last patch -- a little "nice to have" that does a small amount of damage add or a debilitating effect.

It's not supposed to be a mandatory combat ability. Stop buffing it.

Neverlamer7

Post by Neverlamer7 » 31 May 2018, 12:21

Patch da YO plz

Greendalli

Post by Greendalli » 04 Jun 2018, 14:34

GIVE ME MORE SOLO & GROUP PVP... NOW

THATS ALL WE WANT

Swapter
True Believer

Post by Swapter » 18 Jun 2018, 21:02

Please take away all the hard work we put in to personal claims on Red servers ........ Oh wait your going to do that . :evil: . Personal claim 150 squares = Premium / no point! Oh wait move to a green server .... fine hours hours hours / Mmmmmm ill change the game at will again. Think about it.

Return to News and Information