When will your Aries be updated and will there be any?

General discussion about Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Feniks

When will your Aries be updated and will there be any?

Post by Feniks » 07 Jun 2018, 11:34

Life is Feudal: Your Aries was updated in the distant, gray 2017 !!! When is it worth waiting for some correction and innovation in YO version? Or appear at least some more correct tool for setting up your own servers for this version, that would at least somehow diversify the game process, but the current settings are very meager and do not bring any strong changes (in my personal opinion). I understand that most of the forces are thrown at correcting mistakes and bugs in the MMO version, but not everyone in it is playing and prefer their worlds, but, as described above, due to the lack of any updates the game becomes boring. Maybe all the same you will concentrate your forces not only on MMO, but also on YO version, so as not to lose a separate cluster of players. I think many players will be in solidarity in this matter.

Arrakis

Re: When will your Aries be updated and will there be any?

Post by Arrakis » 08 Jun 2018, 10:33

We are working on YO update along the way. Sorry that you have to wait this long. We are doing what we can to release the YO update as soon as possible.

Paarnth

Re: When will your Aries be updated and will there be any?

Post by Paarnth » 13 Jul 2018, 18:05

Kind sir. plz give some ETA for uptade. This month? next? i am waiting it soooo much.

Return to General Discussion