Development News #109 — A Midsummer Night’s Steam

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #109 — A Midsummer Night’s Steam

Post by Arrakis » 22 Jun 2018, 18:33

Hey, feudalists!

Another busy week has passed, and we have exciting news to share with you on this Midsummer eve.

We appreciate how patient and utterly supportive you, our awesome players, have been.
But the wait is almost over - we’re planning to release the update within the next week if all goes according to plan!

Keep an eye out for info and head over to our site to refresh your memory on the new features and fixes that are heading your way.

Be sure to take advantage of and mention to any friends or possible recruits that Life is Feudal: MMO packages are on sale for a 33% discount during the Steam Summer Sale.

We are also proud to present our Publisher page on Steam - a new feature that allows you to subscribe to your favorite creators, and keep up-to-date with their latest news. Don’t forget to subscribe to ours to ensure you don’t miss out on content updates!

One other cool thing that we wanted to share - have a look at our new decorations and skins, which will be available for building after the update release. A fierce looking stuffed bear, wolf, and lots of altars for you to decorate your village with.

And there’s more: Handaxe skins will also become available with the update!

Happy Midsummer, and have a great weekend!

— The team

Vasiliy.beletskiy

Re: Development News #109 — A Midsummer Night’s Steam

Post by Vasiliy.beletskiy » 22 Jun 2018, 18:41

So many bugs want fixes, and they draw stupid skins! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tristin

Post by Tristin » 23 Jun 2018, 05:15

I purchased the game for my friend and his account is totally bugged. No map, no dashboard, no access to trade posts or personal claims, and he is not the only one. Almost all new accounts are bugged to the point where the game is almost unplayable. Do you really think it's a good idea for us to tell our friends to buy a game we know to be unplayable for new accounts at the moment? My friend quit the game after 3 frustrating days because of this bug, I don't mean to be a dick, but are you trying to scare off what few players you have left and run your company into bankruptcy? You shouldn't be promoting the sale of a game that doesn't work, you should be pulling it off steam until the new player game killing bug is fixed. For MMO gamers first impressions are the most important. Your not doing yourself any favors here. :shock:

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 23 Jun 2018, 11:05

The issue with map and access to dashboard will be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry that it is taking so long, but it's a complex issue :( Still, we are doing what we can to resolve that problem, which hopefully will be fixed in the next patch.

JulesRitter
Zealous Believer

Post by JulesRitter » 24 Jun 2018, 19:39

So if I need to migrate to say Epeland from Avlaon, because YOU changed the rules, I can only take what I can carry, and all my carts chests, and other equipment that I cannot stuff in my pockets, are now plunder for others?

Tristin

Post by Tristin » 26 Jun 2018, 01:17

JulesRitter wrote:So if I need to migrate to say Epeland from Avlaon, because YOU changed the rules, I can only take what I can carry, and all my carts chests, and other equipment that I cannot stuff in my pockets, are now plunder for others?

Right now yes, once the patch hits you can trade items between servers via the tradepost. Not sure if you have alts but just move one, and use an alt or a friend to trade all your stuff over. At Least that is how I understand it to work.

JulesRitter
Zealous Believer

Post by JulesRitter » 26 Jun 2018, 04:25

Tristin wrote:
JulesRitter wrote:So if I need to migrate to say Epeland from Avlaon, because YOU changed the rules, I can only take what I can carry, and all my carts chests, and other equipment that I cannot stuff in my pockets, are now plunder for others?

Right now yes, once the patch hits you can trade items between servers via the tradepost. Not sure if you have alts but just move one, and use an alt or a friend to trade all your stuff over. At Least that is how I understand it to work.

However, Carts will not transfer? I don't know how one would trade a cart...

Neverlamer7

Post by Neverlamer7 » 26 Jun 2018, 07:24

FIX DA YO

Return to Development News