AMA of 6/9/2018 - Another '''''AMA''''.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Agathius

AMA of 6/9/2018 - Another '''''AMA''''.

Post by Agathius » 06 Sep 2018, 20:18

The date is 6/9/2018.
Lif's population in peak times for EU is 800 ppl today.
In JH days it's 50% more.

Today an AMA was hosted. I am ignorant of the Russian part.
The English part. Points discussed while the population is dying:

Cooking
Stamina
Skins
Arena
Bug to boost in claim and relog in it in JH
Claim leader rankings

You see, you'd say, why are you making this post Agathius?
I'll tell you one thing. The date is as stated above. The populace has reached CBT levels.
The most important meeting for 3 months now was for cooking, skins, stamina and arena and Falchion dmg.

Are we for real? Every AMA is the same **** ??

Only ONE person stated the exact obvious that the game has a population problem which, by the way, was this exact:

Beric explained to Bobik the game is loosing population and tried to attach it to recent decisions.

Bobik reacted with this exact phrase:
"I don't mean to offend you Beric, but thank you captain obvious"

Am sorry for making this post but we're in 6/9/2018. Since the beggining we lost a Ten of Thousand of players if not more.
85% of the population has quit.
And you dismiss his question in such a way?

This would've been a great AMA of why Marketing, recent decisions and lagg reduces the population, and it is tagged as 'obvious'.
Well yes it's obvious, but how about you do something about it?
The game will reach 0 in some months by now. By then it'll be too late. What will you do then?

Will it still be obvious?

Am sorry but after the AMA i couldn't hold me back from making this post. I think every AMA is the same and the important questions are EVADED. The community is DYING, Bobik. Solutions need to be done. Laughing at every logical suggestion will not work always.

Normally i think the Dev team needs to tackle these problems and not laugh at them. Just a sensible sentence, yes?
πόλεμος πάντων μὲν πατήρ ἐστι, πάντων δὲ βασιλεύς

Monco

Re: AMA of 6/9/2018 - Another '''''AMA''''.

Post by Monco » 07 Sep 2018, 00:48

I don't disagree that many of the questions of the english part of the A.M.A. were pretty much related to minor and less important topics, and sometimes Bobik "dodged" some important ones but at least he mentioned his "potential" plan for a super OBT n° 2.

A new bigger map with different regions, green and red in the same world (probably with some kind of reward for those who play in the red one), NA and EU in the same world with JH and IB time different for the NA and EU region, possible total F2P or semi-free to play to attract more players.

He also mentioned a second "major" update which should bring natives to get both daily PvE and PvP content in the open world, with actual working hotspots, and a major economy rework to try to fix current issues.

Now what I hope is that this second "major" update would come at the same time of the opening of the new map and F2P / semi F2P to attract as many people as possible, and to really test if changes in economy would actually work (it's pretty much impossible to fix the economy without a wipe).

He realised that he went too far from his original game concept and he knows that the game simply isn't working as intended with the current mechanics and systems in place, that's why he's thinking about such changes.

Stability, economy and a good new player experience, that's where they need to focus, then when that's working properly they can add all the minor stuff. Also a roadmap would be really appreciated.

Return to General Discussion