[MMO] Fixes of the Week (0.13.21.0)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Fixes of the Week (0.13.21.0)

Post by Arrakis » 18 Oct 2018, 12:21

Life is Feudal: MMO

We continue our work preparing the Second Major Update, while fixing the current version bugs. Thank you for your patience!

Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.21.0):

Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Multiple internal systems optimizations and fixes that should slightly increase the quality of the service provided
  • Fixed the bug that allowed using wrong items as ammo for trebuchets
  • Fixed the most common server crash, which was related to the horse carts bumping into a 'force field' on green worlds
  • Wrong recipe information on Ranger is fixed
  • Different blacksmith quest lines on newbie islands for male and female characters fixed
  • Some minor localization updates
— The Team

Nefezer

Re: [MMO] Fixes of the Week (0.13.21.0)

Post by Nefezer » 25 Oct 2018, 09:44

Thank you for your dedication and effort.

Go in peace.

PD: By the way, some action sounds of female avatars are still shining by their absence. My heart skips a beat every time my partner comes up behind me like a ninja assassin without making a sound in her footsteps. At least the landslides are silent, it was a sound that was a little unpleasant to me, that particular one I do not yearn it.

By the way, hazels still give you a single sprout, it does not matter if you put the action by default in infinity, they will continue to give you a single sprout, if you need the other 3 you will have to give another 3 mouse clicks ... tedious.

By the way, a terraforming master with a Q100 shovel and 120 stamina gives barely 2 strokes before getting tired, then rests twice as long in giving before recovering to give another 2 strokes. At the same time a rookie with a Q10 basic shovel gives 4 strokes. In addition, a master takes so long to recover from giving 2 strokes that the hard stamina is not spent at all, it can be 24 hours working that the hard stamina NEVER descends. That is, the higher your skill and the better tools you have, the slower and more tedious is terraforming the terrain, should not it be the other way around? ... in short, with your last change in the stamina algorithm it is much more tedious to play. A fisherman used to throw the fishing pole more than 10 times before getting tired and stopping to recover, currently not 3 times and his hard stamina bar is only for decoration. Please reduce the stamina expense by half in all the tools, increase twice the speed of recovery of the soft stamina and in compensation increase the spending of the stamina hard in proportion so that it again fully fulfills its function ... if you do not do it then the automatism will be very tedious, many clicks, wait 2 seconds to return to give 2 fast actions, wait again 2 seconds ... that slow ... that disgusting terraforming ...

Spoiler
In a game in BETA version we have to cope with the stressed development team with black humor :twisted:

Return to News and Information