Skill Tree Reset

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Sabersage
Zealous Believer

Skill Tree Reset

Post by Sabersage » 10 Feb 2019, 01:46

I was planning on returning and talking my group into coming back. Even after you deleted our bases, items, and guilds some of us can live with that, thats fine, the game went stale I at least understand. However, if you touch our characters.... dude I don't have the will to level that up again.
I really got addicted to LIF and I accept it's hardships but don't touch our skill trees.

This game is unfair, let it be unfair, don't make it so easy for the new players, we all worked hundreds of hours on this game some over a thousand, we leveled when it was hard, before the tree was changed, seriously I don't have the will to regain that progress or want to.

Relax with the resets and let us come back.

Arrakis

Re: Skill Tree Reset

Post by Arrakis » 10 Feb 2019, 11:26

Skill & Stat caps only concern characters transferred to the new world, Godenland. You can choose to stay on Epleland and keep your acquired skills, stats and items if you wish. But on the new world, in order to keep some balance between new characters and the old, transferred ones, this has to be done.

Sabersage
Zealous Believer

Re: Skill Tree Reset

Post by Sabersage » 10 Feb 2019, 18:44

On a positive note I am very happy you are working on the game and making lots of improvements you guys have something very special.

Return to Feedback Section