New upcoming RP Guild on Godenland..growing strong everyday...come see what makes us great

Guilds located on the Godenland server

Www.andorian_warrior

New upcoming RP Guild on Godenland..growing strong everyday...come see what makes us great

Post by Www.andorian_warrior » 22 Feb 2019, 01:22

Hello Fellow Feudalists....

This is the United Kingdom of Wessex and Mercia calling all players, both old and new. We are a brand new discord and guild ready to take on the behemoths that will surely land on Godenland.

We are a role-playing guild looking for like minded people who wish to play feudal as intended. New players welcome, we have 3 top players (Lif:YO, MMO, Atlas, Eso players ) who have years and years of experience with Feudal, 2 from the very beginning of the game who can guide you along the path. For experienced players dont hesitate......you wont find a better organised discord nor more freedom to play how you like.....

Our Discord has several role-playing elements for players to enjoy

A Parliament for those who attain high ranking positions
A Treasury to record our wealth, taxes, tributes, bounties and military pay
A Law channel including courts held over discord voice channels
A Map channel for where we will settle and resource management
A Bounty and Crime Channel
Tournaments Channel
A channel for regions, counties, fiefs and boroughs
The Diplomatic Service channel

And lets not forget out Guilds for the seven skill trees each with there own channel

The Metalworkers Guild
The Guild of Woodworkers
The Society guild of Alchemists and Herbalists
The Masons Guild
The Culinary and Tailors Craftsman Guild
The Farrier and Leatherworker Guild
The Miners, Diggers and Jewellers Guild

We also have over 100 different roles setup on out discord including social roles such as

Dukes, Earls, Knights, Barons, Merchants, Yeoman, Serfs

As well as guild titles such as

Huntsman, Butcher, Farrier, Alchemist, Fletcher, Mason, Farmhand, Bakers, Grocers, Armourers, Artisans, the list goes on and on......

Each Guild Role corresponding with one of the skills in Feudal and have ranks

Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert and Masters.....

Click here......https://discord.gg/a2eZ2n

And please read more about our upcoming guild.

Kmtwohig

Re: New upcoming RP Guild on Godenland..growing strong everyday...come see what makes us great

Post by Kmtwohig » 23 Feb 2019, 10:01

This sounded interesting but when I click on the Discord link I get Link Invalid. Please update so I may read more on your group.

Harrytc5670

Re: New upcoming RP Guild on Godenland..growing strong everyday...come see what makes us great

Post by Harrytc5670 » 02 Mar 2019, 22:50

Is this guild still active?

Www.andorian_warrior

Post by Www.andorian_warrior » 03 Mar 2019, 13:13

Yes it is :)

here is our discord

https://discord.gg/PkNSwE

please come and see for yourself

Www.andorian_warrior

Post by Www.andorian_warrior » 08 Mar 2019, 00:57

Here is a new link for our discord :)

https://discord.gg/mXxrVn

Hope to see you soon

Zanemartin70

Post by Zanemartin70 » 14 Mar 2019, 11:16

This sounds very interesting and I would love to be apart of it. Im new to this game and cannot put it down. None of the discord links work for me though.

Reven259

Post by Reven259 » 05 Oct 2019, 06:07

Hey. Literally fresh and new to the game and was looking for a guild to play in. I hella love to rp, so I think this is a good fit for me--- I plan to be just a dumb crop farmer who just throws shit at rich people because they think they are better than me which makes my poor ass self-conscious about my current place in society and I don't like that, so fuck those guys. Gimmee diiiiscoord. Thanks. :D

Hawk_e

Post by Hawk_e » 15 Oct 2019, 15:38

Hello,

Just starting out in Life is feudal and looking a RP guild.

Would very much like to apply to join yours.

unfortunately all the discord links are invalid.

Could you please post a new one to the recruitment post.

Thank you,

H.

Joshrulz

Post by Joshrulz » 12 Nov 2019, 23:00

You folks still recruiting? Old RP-PVPer from about a year and a half ago looking for a decent clan to join again. (Was a co-leader in the Redmantles on Epleland)

Return to Godenland