Connection Timed Out

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Augustofec

Connection Timed Out

Post by Augustofec » 22 Feb 2019, 10:25

At the current state the game is completely unplayable for me. SInce installing the game, I've managed to actually log in and enter the world with my character only twice for a few minutes before the game crashing. First time the game crashed when I was trying to reduce the graphic quality. The second time game crashed when I tried to use the skill that's on the 6th quick skill slot by default (forgot which one). I receive the "Connection Timed Out" or "Disconnected from Server" message in the loading screen ever since. Tried deleting character and creating a new one, tried changing the graphics quality, tried creating a new account and tried even changing my IP. Nothing works.

MarcTavish

Re: Connection Timed Out

Post by MarcTavish » 23 Feb 2019, 06:21

Been experiencing the exact issue. The worst part is that I just bought 20K+ GF and am unable to use it

Arrakis

Re: Connection Timed Out

Post by Arrakis » 24 Feb 2019, 16:15

Please contact us (support) on discord with details of the issue. https://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Return to General Discussion