Logs&Ropes

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Accmarky
True Believer

Logs&Ropes

Post by Accmarky » 01 Mar 2019, 07:42

Just leave it here ))

I thought about some things in mechanics and receipts and have several suggestion. Use it or leave it ))

The first thing I found was wooden fence with 10 ropes in its receipt )) I found that this type of fence not very popular and even receipt is not very realistic. Maybe it's only a mistake (because of wicket has 2 ropes receipt, maybe they were mixed up?). But if it wasn't - it's really weird.

Then I started to think about other things ))

For example shacks and palisade from billets without any log. And walls without nails and even ropes. I understand - it was made like this when devteam started to think about making game easier for bigger amount of users, but in the same time you make salt/fresh water mechanics, which makes farming more complex, calendar for gathering/planting. I think they should be made from logs, not only billets. For example shack can e made from 2 logs instead of 15 billets, and palisade 2 logs and several billets (10) or only logs (3-5). And nails for walls, please. Or ropes... 2 ropes. And you can make new type of fence, like in the training fields, from boars and nails/ropes, but it's not so necessary ))

To make logs more available you can make it to be chopped. Yes, logs can be chopped, not only sowed )) Only boards can't be chopped.

About plant fibers gathering. You try to make game simpler for beginners, but in the same time you made so painful mechanics for plant fibers. Randomize for fibers appearing and randomize for it's count in one stack. Sometimes I need 100-200 fibers, and trying to collect them, but several tries have 2-3 stacks with 1-2 fibers, and... ah. I understand why you make wooden well so cheap. Only 3 ropes, as I understand for beginners )) but it would be better to make getting fibers easier, but receipts more realistic )) For example. Randomize for appearing it's ok. But you can increase amount of fibers in a stack (3-5, 3-10 or 5-10). And increase amount of ropes in such receipt like for wooden well. I wondered what makes it a complex building )) only 3 ropes? ))

I guess was something else, if I'll recall it - I'll update this ))

Return to Suggestions and Ideas