We have determined that outposts should not completely replace the extraction of resources, but should simplify the gathering of regional items, or the gathering of resources that are difficult to reach in a particular area, such as sand and clay by increasing production rates for these resources.
Patch Notes (ver. 0.25.3.1):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Any object that is placed outside of claimed areas on the Green (protectorate) zones decays, and can now be damaged and destroyed by anyone
- Tweaked Outpost production rates. Following production rates are given for a 100 quality outpost (with only an Overseer in it). Each additional Slave of 100 quality will add the same amount of production to the total.
All levels now produce regional ores, amount of charcoal has been increased.
- Level 1: 5 Copper Ore (regional) or 5 Iron Ore (regional) or 20 Charcoal
- Level 2: 10 Copper Ore (regional) or 10 Iron Ore (regional) or 40 Charcoal
- Level 3: 20 Copper Ore (regional) or 20 Iron Ore (regional) or 80 Charcoal
Amount of herbs has been slightly increased.
- Level 1: 12 Herbs (of any type)
- Level 2: 24 Herbs (of any type)
- Level 3: 48 Herbs (of any type)
All levels now produce regional boards, which amounts have been increased.
- Level 1: 2 Hardwood Board (regional) or 2 Softwood Board (regional)
- Level 2: 4 Hardwood Board (regional) or 4 Softwood Board (regional)
- Level 3: 8 Hardwood Board (regional) or 8 Softwood Board (regional)
Amount of clay and sand has been significantly increased.
- Level 1: 40 Clay or 40 Sand
- Level 2: 80 Clay or 80 Sand
- Level 3: 160 Clay or 160 Sand
Amount of plant fiber, mushrooms and berries has been increased.
- Level 1: 20 Plant Fiber or 10 Mushrooms or 15 Berries
- Level 2: 40 Plant Fiber or 20 Mushrooms or 30 Berries
- Level 3: 80 Plant Fiber or 40 Mushrooms or 60 Berries
Amount of crops has been increased.
- Level 1: 10 Crops (of any type)
- Level 2: 20 Crops (of any type)
- Level 3: 40 Crops (of any type)
All levels now produce regional leather and meat, which amount has been increased.
- Level 1: 2 Thin Leather (regional) or 2 Thick Leather (regional) or 10 Game Meat (regional)
- Level 2: 4 Thin Leather (regional) or 4 Thick Leather (regional) or 20 Game Meat (regional)
- Level 3: 8 Thin Leather (regional) or 8 Thick Leather (regional) or 40 Game Meat (regional)
Amount of baromsag has been increased. Friendly reminder, that baromsag can be used to improve the quality of substances such as ores, soils, and rocks. As an example, you can improve the quality of 80 pieces of soil from 10 to 100 with 10 pieces of 80 quality baromsag.
- Level 1: 2 Baromsag
- Level 2: 4 Baromsag
- Level 3: 8 Baromsag
- Outposts' containers are the same capacity now (10000 stones), Trading Posts still remain 1000 stones
- Fixed the problem with the ability to drop siege ladders in mid-air
- Fixed Pack of Throwing Knives missing from the Forge → Weapons recipe list
- Fixed heavy and royal padded armor recipes ("Cloth processed materials" changed to "Hank of Wool (any)")
- Sinner's Head excluded from the list of items that can be sold to the crown
- You can now equip your weapons, shields, and tools by dropping them on the first 4 hotbar slots
- You can add a good amount of XP into you Minor experience pool by using the Lift ability. Do you even lift, bro?
- Fixed Apple Tree collisions so they can no longer be used as walls if planted in a row
- Planted crops can now be shoveled and plowed (terraformed)
- Packed shader, localization and EULA files into packs to prevent their alteration on the client side. Including the removal of fog. BOOM!
- Food Preparation ability used without the tool should no longer take long amounts of time to complete
- Skill bonuses from different effects (for instance effects from Outfits) should be properly calculated and displayed now
- Chieftain is no longer dropping a Lump of Irregular Alloy that cannot be smelted. It is dropping Irregular Alloy instead, that CAN be smelted. The Witch drops regular Wool Cloth instead of useless regional.