Progression system

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Graunderi

Progression system

Post by Graunderi » 07 Apr 2019, 04:43

...the skill that you have selected to increase will gradually raise up as long as you have the XP in the corresponding XP pool

Is it possible to add some feature where people could select 1 skill with 2 progression "arrows" to increase it quicker after 60 or 90? I understand why you did this, but 180 days till 100...
Im not going to lvl up something else, couse it took me about a month to make this build
That was quote of my friend, when I asked him if he goinf to change something if it didnt work out. Couse In a late game, people may want to change AT LEAST combat build. And quess what pvp players doing when there no options and they're not enjoing their characters anymore? Not much folks willin to start over,
Same for new players who can make alot of mistakes when lvling up combat build.
Anyway Thanks for your work guys ;)
P.S. Fix Naphtha nail barrels, we're still waitin :3

Yuri319591

Re: Progression system

Post by Yuri319591 » 31 May 2019, 17:32

Yes, the curent system is trash. Good for alting maybe or if you dont play much to begin with. But you cant powerlevel now basicly. YOu just gotta wait, and the wait times are ridiculous.
Should keep the offline growth, but growth while online should be 50x faster, would motivate people to stay online.
Cuz atm u got folk logging in, spam thing for 1h, log out and come back in 2 days when their skill levels or pool of xp is depleted.
Its fakin trash tbh, im allready bored of waiting, i dont wanna do other characters, im not even done with one.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas