This week we happily continue with this streak of updates based on the feedback we gathered on AMA. Сurrent patch is focused mostly on your suggestions about farming and crafting.
First of all, we’ve added awaited Stonecutter’s and Breeder’s Outfits that we revealed in the devblog last week. Several important tweaks & fixes in this update are related to the crafting speed, farming nuances (such as horse training time and pigs pregnancy issues) and the auto-repeat for the alchemy crafting. Also, according to your numerous requests, we have significantly decreased resistance of the Palisade and several other wooden walls.
We have decided to make patch notes more informative, so from this point forward we will provide more detailed explanations of the tweaks, fixes and other changes we've made. Hope you like it!
New features and tweaks:
- Added new working outfits for Hunting and Mining skill trees. Now, the two remaining skill branches have their outfits as well. As you may have noticed, the mechanics of working outfits were changed with the previous update. Our plan for the outfits was to slightly nerf the amount of bonus skill value they give while making them much more accessible.
- Palisade walls and several other wooden walls have their resistance decreased from 400 to 150. We've received several reports that cost-effectiveness of a wooden wall is way too high compared to other wall types. As a solution, the price will remain unchanged, but the damage resistance of these fortifications will be much lower, which will make them easier to destroy. The resistances of other defensive walls remain unchanged for now
- Reduced the time required to heat up items for smelting and brewing, which should now take half the time.
- Reduced the maximum time of horse training from 300 seconds to 180 seconds
- Alchemical craft can now be set to auto-repeat
- Doubled the capacity of containers for food and water in all animal husbandry buildings, except Large Stables. We keep on with the craft updates to reduce the amount of time such mundane tasks take in favor of a proper PvE action.
- Time consumption of abilities "Build primitive construction", "Build construction" and "Build complex construction" have been returned to their previous settings. Our intentions behind the abilities time upgrade were to speed up the PvE activities in general. Paving and building, however, affects PvP as well, which is why we've decided to take a slightly different approach with them.
- Pregnant pigs should now give birth before growing old
- Outpost totems should now be placed correctly for every level of an outpost
- Fixed (again) the inability to build or upgrade a Trading Post that could occur under certain circumstances
- Fixed the speed of emotions' animations. They should no longer end prematurely
- Fixed the lack of alchemical ingredients drop when slaughtering a domestic animal
- Fixed a bug that allowed production of items with quality higher than 100