Good day, Feudalists!
This week brings you a “Breeders’ Update” - a bunch of tweaks and fixes very much awaited by our dedicated cattleman and suggested by the community at the latest AMA session. You may expect rework of luck for warhorse training, an update of the graphical user interface for stables as well as other breeders’ buildings and more! Also, this update will include the much-awaited fix for the issue with the inability to select objects in certain areas of outposts. Check the details in the patch notes below:
New Features and Tweaks:
- Added water consumption level to Animal Husbandry GUI. Dung-o-meter now shows the exact amount of items to be received when cleaning the stables
- Developer’s comment: this addition was needed for a while now to ease the understanding of the mechanics behind the Animal Lore skill. We plan on adjusting other interfaces as well to make them more informative, especially for the new players.
- Decreased the time required to complete horse training
- Developer’s comment: with the previous patch we’ve decreased the maximum time for warhorse training, but left out the actual time it takes to complete the training. We’ve caught up on that now.
- Reworked Luck influence on Warhorse Training skill. Now, it will give a chance to have the training sped up by 20%.100 Warhorse Training gives a +10 Luck bonus when training a horse.
- Developer’s comment: luck had no effect on Warhorse Training for a while now. We’ve decided to bring it up in line with other skills where luck gives a bonus to the time it takes to perform an ability.
- Removed getting poisons from random events
- Developer’s comment: we’ve decided that balance-wise giving such item through a random event is rather questionable.
- Added new premium skins for Breeder’s and Stonecutter’s Outfits
- Optimized tunnel maintenance
- Fixed a bug that prevented interactions with objects placed in certain areas of the outposts
- Fixed Fief Fire’s disappearance when approaching an outpost
- Fixed an issue with the horse age not being stored properly after using “Leave Horse” ability
- Fixed an issue that prevented stables from being fully occupied by animals and loaded with supplies for them
- Fixed a bug with durability calculation for items received in the result of a random event