[MMO] Trials by the World (0.25.29.0)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Trials by the World (0.25.29.0)

Post by Arrakis » 28 Nov 2019, 08:52

Life is Feudal: MMO

Hello, Feudalists!

Today, we’re bringing you some experimental changes. We want to see how well are they going to bode into the current gameplay meta before settling on on them for good. This means we’re gonna need your feedback to see how you feel about those changes!
And now, for the full list of updates:

Patch Notes (ver. 0.25.29.0):
New Features and Tweaks:
  • /stuck command has been disabled
    • Developer’s comment: With the climbing system implemented, it seems that this command gives more abusing power than it does help in-game. We want to see whether it’s worth it to keep it in the game or not.
  • Only one shield can be equipped by a player
    • Developer’s comment: The double-tower-shield turtling is something that, in our opinion, favors one gameplay style over the others. We intend to fix that with this change.
  • Damage resist of wooden walls has been decreased from 150 to 130
  • Blast damage from a sapper charge has been increased
    • Developer’s comment: Wooden walls should not provide such strong protection against sapper charges, as they do now. Those updates will work in pair to fix that.
  • An NPC to commemorate Dannara Stella has been added to Zathum-Zar starting village
    • Developer’s comment: We wrote about the loss of our player a couple of dev blogs back. Now we’re bringing her to the game as an NPC, so that her friends could have a way to remember her any time they log in.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Lag compensation system has been tweaked
      Developer’s comment: We’re aiming to bring a more enjoyable in-game combat with this change, so let us know how it works for you
  • Added ability to mass-produce to most of the crafting recipes
  • Updated translations for the following languages:
    • Czech
    • German
    • Hungarian
    • Italian
    • Polish
    • Portuguese
— The Team

Corsange

Re: Trials by the World (0.25.29.0)

Post by Corsange » 28 Nov 2019, 09:26

/stuck command has been disabled ??????

Hello. You can not delete the function / stuck !!!
Just because the terrain and buildings block us very often, and for no reason, and I really do not want to restart the game completely to unlock me especially because it takes a long time before being back in play :(

Now if it's a concern for PvP areas, developers should find another solution because we must not forget that in the "green zones", there are so many people and for my part if I am forced to disconnect to every time I get stuck, I just have to stop my subscription and choose another game because this situation will be unlivable for the game and annoying.

cordially
Last edited by Corsange on 28 Nov 2019, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.

MrFeudalMan
Zealous Believer

Post by MrFeudalMan » 28 Nov 2019, 09:38

no more turtles... No More Turtles.... NO MORE TURTLES... :Yahoo!:

Aksokol

Post by Aksokol » 28 Nov 2019, 10:16

Arrakis wrote:Patch Notes (ver. 0.25.29.0):
New Features and Tweaks:/stuck command has been disabled

Removing the "get stuck" function from the game is a huge problem, given the number of texture errors in the game, it can be a problem that discourages people from playing. Instead, you must restrict the use of the "get stuck" function in the game, depending on the permissions of the terrain the player is in.

MyMyC89

Post by MyMyC89 » 28 Nov 2019, 14:47

Please bring back /stuck. It was often that I found myself fallen into a stupid situation where the terrain in our own claim between a structure or god forbid a bloomery would be around and I get stuck in its model. How about the time that my horse cart got launched through a stone gate and my player was left mounted down on ground level with no option, no horse. There is always the getting stuck between a slope and a warehouse, a coop and a lamp post, and many many more. /stuck perhaps should only work on claimed lands, or like I have seen mentioned elsewhere perhaps the timer on use should be increased but removing the feature, that the game is not ready for.

Raernian

Post by Raernian » 28 Nov 2019, 18:10

What will we do without the /stuck command? A lot of situations have been resolved by climbing, but I still get stuck every now and then.

Philson

Re: [MMO] Trials by the World (0.25.29.0)

Post by Philson » 07 Dec 2019, 18:38

I still have a bug where I cannot hold a lance swing while on a warhorse - it just does a quick attack. Any fix for this issue on the way?
Philip Southwold

Agnes

Post by Agnes » 17 Dec 2019, 15:40

I can't find any information about Dannara Stella on the forums. Please explain.

Rosiedavies02

Post by Rosiedavies02 » 12 May 2020, 04:43

I still have a bug.

Return to News and Information