After a considerate discussion based on your feedback, we’re bringing changes to the last update. Thank you all for providing us with detailed information on how these modifications influenced your gameplay!
New Features and Tweaks:
- /stuck command is available, but with modifications that should restrict its usage to the cases where it is actually needed
- Developer’s comment: we’re hoping that now /stuck will get you out of a situation where your character cannot move while not having any effect outside of such cases.
- Destroying a monument now starts a week-long cooldown on the fief where it was placed before. Any monuments’ placement is forbidden there while the timer is active
- Developer’s comment: a lot of complaints were based upon the fact that some guilds are able to bring down the monument and rebuild it again to avoid the Judgement Hours. Now, a destroyed monument will mean a lost fief — until you can take it back. And to clarify: this cooldown does not trigger when building an outpost in said fief.
- A fief won’t get transferred as a result of a lost IB if it has been captured by another guild before the battle starts
- Developer’s comment: the previous behavior for this situation was not intended by us. This is more of a fix, really.
- Christmas decorations were added to the trader carts and to all villages
- Developer’s comment: and some of them might have something to say.
- Implemented a system that should prevent arenas’ failure to start