Development News #190 — Keeping the Mementos

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #190 — Keeping the Mementos

Post by Arrakis » 17 Apr 2020, 19:52

Hello, Feudalists!

Last week, we asked for your feedback on our decision to wipe out Godenland. Yesterday, the poll was over with more than three thousands votes put down for the wipe as opposed to a thousand and a half against it.
And, while we were preparing on our side, you were saying your goodbyes to the world as it stands. We’ve received a lot of creative ways to commemorate what has been done during this year, and we would like to share some of those with you.
First, there is a project from our veteran supporter, creator of the project lifdamage.online, [MIG]Device_RU#2521, with some interesting statistics collected so far. You can take a look here.
There is also a great video from Zoey (Irene)#4769, showing us some good ol’ ultra-violence towards cows.
And, of course, your settlements. After the wipe announcement, we’ve received many requests to commemorate the castles, cities and villages you’ve built. We ended up having several galleries, which you can look at here.

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

— The Team

Janusz.kosakowski

Re: Development News #190 — Keeping the Mementos

Post by Janusz.kosakowski » 17 Apr 2020, 21:24

Nasty business. So every few months vipe, because new players do not want to play ?. He refuses to play because it's my 3rd vipe. You have no mercy. One more VIP and you have to say goodbye to this great game.

You would do the opposite. In the middle 20% of the area for pvp and around the pve zone. Who wants to fight has time for training and then an attack on the pvp zone.

Janusz K.

Natanrocha

Post by Natanrocha » 18 Apr 2020, 00:36

OBA QUANDO VAI SER A ATUALIZAÇÃO HOJE É HOJE DIA 17/4/20
OBA

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 18 Apr 2020, 11:46

This is a courageous decision from the community, and the right one I believe. So many things have changed and evolved in the last couple years.

Question for anyone who can answer: is it true that the personal claim monuments can now only be placed in one of four restricted protected zones and not anywhere we want in the word?
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Apr 2020, 13:53

HolyAvengerOne wrote:is it true that the personal claim monuments can now only be placed in one of four restricted protected zones and not anywhere we want in the word?

Yes, it's been that way for a while now. You can only build private monuments inside Protectorates, and guild monuments only outside of these zones.

Arzi

Post by Arzi » 18 Apr 2020, 17:00

Can someone clarify what will be wiped, and what will not?

Natanrocha

Post by Natanrocha » 18 Apr 2020, 21:41

boa noite so tenho mais uma pergunta quando vai ser o resete do mapa pois ja teva atualização quando eu loguei

Arzi

Post by Arzi » 18 Apr 2020, 21:51

Natanrocha wrote:boa noite so tenho mais uma pergunta quando vai ser o resete do mapa pois ja teva atualização quando eu loguei

Fala cara, o wipe é na segunda feira. Mas não sei qual será o grau do wipe. Some tudo que foi construído? Some todo terraforming? O mapa será o mesmo?

Isso que não sei...

C0R0NERcz

Post by C0R0NERcz » 19 Apr 2020, 12:38

Wipe - I will not forgive
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Janusz.kosakowski

Post by Janusz.kosakowski » 21 Apr 2020, 07:07

No more emotionlessly - I have a specific question. (the game is generally the best given its character - that's why I won't leave)

1. For several days we have known about VIP. I think many people don't play and wait. Those who have subscriptions - like me (paid almost from the beginning when I play it) - lose specific money. We don't play - we wait. Will there be any compensation for this?

2. I noticed that paying with claims "with sticks" has changed. Instead of several dozen now, you need several thousand to make it last for a few days in real life. Is not too much difficulty. Should we only make sticks? Where's the gaming?

3. Last most important - let us play - even in this VIP world, please :-) !!!!!

Return to Development News