Question about skill level

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

FireBurst

Question about skill level

Post by FireBurst » 28 May 2020, 11:57

If you have the link for that information, please post it here :O

My friend and I are wondering if raising a combat skill will increase the power (damage) for that specific "class" line. For instance, if I raise Cavalry to 90, I will do more damage on horse than a level 60. Or a melee combat skill will do more damage the more you have levels raised in it (100 = more damage than a lower level). I personally don't think so. I think it just unlocks abilities written on each levels. Damage is increased by leveling up Strength. My friend thinks the damage is also based on the level of the combat skill...

Can somebody tell us if combat skills are increasing the damage done or is it only Strength.

Arrakis

Re: Question about skill level

Post by Arrakis » 29 May 2020, 14:30

Hey. Higher combat skills increase the quality of the weapon you can use effectively. So for example, with Swordsman 90 you can make full use of a one-handed sword at quality 90. The same goes for armor.

FireBurst

Re: Question about skill level

Post by FireBurst » 31 May 2020, 01:41

Arrakis wrote:Hey. Higher combat skills increase the quality of the weapon you can use effectively. So for example, with Swordsman 90 you can make full use of a one-handed sword at quality 90. The same goes for armor.

Oh? What do you mean by "make full use of"? If I unlocked the weapon at level 60, and that weapon is level 80, the weapon's stats are nerfed and are now the same as if the weapon was quality 60. Right? It then affects the damage (armors have less protection).

Return to General Discussion