Try Life is Feudal: MMO; I'm kind of addicted.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Bs6493

Try Life is Feudal: MMO; I'm kind of addicted.

Post by Bs6493 » 18 May 2021, 16:44

Hello there, guys.

I'm sure many of you have looked at the game, perhaps passed it up because of the nasty ratings on Steam, or heard from someone who has tried it and had a bad experience.

The ability to form a guild, play with others, and coordinate with allies is crucial in this game. The level of intrigue, politics, and pure open sandbox-ness on display here is incredible.

Combat is similar to Mount & Blade, however the Arena might not be the greatest area to find balanced gameplay. Anything may happen while you're out in the open.

It takes a long time to develop talents, and you can't do everything on your own, so you'll have to collaborate with people to achieve your goals.

Despite the terrible reviews, I've played everything and nothing compares to LiF. https://router-net.com/ip/192-168-254-254

Let me know if anyone wants to play this game the way it's supposed to be played. I hope this information is useful to some of you; if you appreciate this type of game, it's well worth your time.

Return to General Discussion