Greedy gamers?

Why this game is better than any other.

Imperius
Alpha Tester

Greedy gamers?

Post by Imperius » 15 Dec 2012, 01:06

So i think i cant remember where i found this game but.. its called Greed monger
They started a kick starter and had a goal of $30,000 and got $90,132..I was excited so looked into the game more.. found out they are selling beta keys for 20? okay cool good idea to raise money.."Though Free To Play, Greed Monger will be financially supported by means of a Land Ownership System whereby players will be able to purchase Land Parcels for a price of $20 each for a maximum of 4 parcels per player (Parcel Limit Not Enforced During Kickstarter Campaign Only). These parcels of land will be used by players to build their housing which they will decorate with items they craft themselves. *(Land Parcel Ownership Conditions) If a player ever decides to leave Greed Monger, they will be able to sell their Estates through our Estate Auction Service of which we will take 15% of the final sale to transfer ownership rights to another player." wtf? to me it seems they are just trying to suck up as much money as they can...

Vestia

Greedy gamers?

Post by Vestia » 15 Dec 2012, 02:23

Most are greedy yes, money makes the world go around unfortunately.

Return to Off Topic