Texts/words verification

Why this game is better than any other.
Bobik
Project Leader

Texts/words verification

Post by Bobik » 24 Apr 2013, 08:03

Greetings everyone!

Since that is our boards, i suppose people should be more reasonable and more willing to help/take part in development. At least i hope so :)
Anyway, we need a native English speaking person for some texts/words verifications. We had some of such ppl, but they tend to wear off and disappear quite fast (but i can' say that there were any REAL amount of job they had to do). So we're looking for such person/persons. Requirements:
[ol]
[*]Native English speaker or someone who is really VERY good in English (must be two heads taller in English then me, which is quite easy :) )
[*]Can stay active and in touch via skype (just chat, no mic is needed) during 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (UTC) period at workdays
[*]Have enough time and motivation to contribute about 1 hour a day
[/ol]
Short FAQ abouth that opportunity:
What am i going to do?
You will be hanging active in skype, to be ready to verify correct some words, short phrases in English. You will be spending whatever time you want/have on verifying larger texts, messages in our Google docs.
What do i get for that?
Satisfaction from contributing to the development of LiF :) direct contact with me and i promise i will answer some questions about LiF or will provide with more detailed development updates if needed. Actually small amounts of $$$ compensation via Paypal is also possible ;)
What am i to do, if i'm interested?
Email me: bobik@lifeisfeudal.com with a short CV about yourself and whatever else you want to say :)
Make a post here, incase i don't answer fast enough, cause there were some troubles with hosting provider email servers.

that's it!

Dragon Scales
Alpha Tester

Texts/words verification

Post by Dragon Scales » 25 Apr 2013, 13:33

Emailed.

Return to Off Topic