To all new players seeking a new home.

Foleus

To all new players seeking a new home.

Post by Foleus » 05 Oct 2014, 19:06

Hello Folks,
I have recently purchased a server and I am inviting all of those interested in joining a stable, low ping, american server.

I plan on renting a teamspeak server for all 64 player slots for players to enjoy, start their own clans where I will grant them their own channels, we will have a trading system, recruitment system, fighting each other for land, diplomacy and so on so forth.

I have the server, all I need are the people. If you would like a fresh start on something to build on and contribute to, I will never ask for any sort of donation to keep the server / teamspeak running, all I ask is that you respect one another.

Currently we have 8 dedicated members towards our server and we are always looking for more players. We are also currently looking for active members to welcome into our kinship and build with us. Tools will be supplied, as well as advice and information on the game.

For those who are interested:

Server Name: "North American Tribes - x10 Skills - 2000 skill cap"

Connection Info: 69.162.64.50:40960

Type: joinToRemoteServer("69.162.64.50:40960") in console command to instantly join the server.

I am open to suggestions on tuning the server presets (i.e skill speed, skill cap, animal cap, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and considering,
Folius

Type: joinToRemoteServer("69.162.64.50:40960") in console command to instantly join the server

Return to PvP Servers