The Canteri Cartel

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

trotski-

The Canteri Cartel

Post by trotski- » 09 Sep 2013, 01:48

Hello Everyone,

The Canteri Cartel is extending an invitation to anyone wishing to join us. We aim to expand the Canteri Province within the game to encompass more than just the land we conquer!

We wish to become a beacon of learning, experimentation, crafting, building, taming, breeding, agriculture and many other exciting things as well as a bastion of military might.

What this means is that we need skilled and talented people, ones that like to think a little (or a lot) outside the box.

Now, right from the get go the Canteri Province will be a vassal guild to the Kingdom of Glendor. This is because we have ties from previous games, but do not wish to fully merge into a single guild because The Cartel is used to being formally incharge, just like the leaders of Glendor are. So to best utilize every bodies abilities we are going to decentralize the leadership.

This does not mean that we will blindly obey or pay tribute to Glendor, just that we wish to be one of the many Clans that unite under the Glendorian Banner to repel any invaders and keep our land free from outsiders.

If you wish to join please pm me or just leave a reply on these forums.

The Cartel is a family, we take care of our own. This does not mean we will give you everything for free however, but that you will get back what you put into the Cartel.
Last edited by trotski- on 09 Sep 2013, 20:53, edited 2 times in total.

trotski-

Re: The Canteri Cartel

Post by trotski- » 09 Sep 2013, 01:49

Job Openings

Right now we need every possible type of character

Priority Jobs

Scouts
Metal workers
Terraformers
Wood workers
Healers/alchemists

While other characters are still necessary for the growth of Canteri, The Cartel has deemed these 5 positions to currently be of utmost importance. What this means is that they will be given jobs to do immediately once they feel they are comfortable, where as non-priority jobs will need more time to have a fully evolved purpose within The Cartel.
Last edited by trotski- on 09 Sep 2013, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

trotski-

Post by trotski- » 09 Sep 2013, 01:49

-reserved-

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Post by LordWiese » 09 Sep 2013, 03:35

I, Legolan Glendor, head of House Glendor, applaud this. I recognize that the Canteri Cartel is one of the many sovereign, self governing Glendorian clans, related through blood kinship to the ancient House Glendor.

Berserk89
Alpha Tester

Post by Berserk89 » 28 Oct 2013, 11:30

i would like to apply here as a woodworker pls
victor sterkr

Return to Guild Recruitment