Condottieri de il Cavaliere Bianco (White Knight PMC)

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
CirqueDuSolaire

Condottieri de il Cavaliere Bianco (White Knight PMC)

Post by CirqueDuSolaire » 30 Sep 2014, 04:32

Looking for the thrill of battle with brothers and sisters who would breathe their last at your side? Looking to carve your name in history as a mighty warrior that death itself cannot deter? Then join the Condottieri de il Cavaliere Bianco and make for yourself a name that time itself cannot whither away!

--DESCRIPTION OF THE GROUPS GAMESTYLE--

This group is looking for mature members who would like to enjoy this Medieval Simulator to the fullest. We are primarily going to be focused on PvP, both within the group as sparring and outside of the group as war; however, if you are a player who would like to join an able bodied group of people who can laugh at a good joke but aren't the most proficient with combat, then feel free to join anyways, every army needs their blacksmiths!

The Italian name for our group is primarily to keep the role-playing aspect of the middle ages as PMC was not a term during this time period. However, that's not to say that mercenaries for hire did not exist, and that is what we will be working towards; mercenaries for hire that kings and nobles would not turn down. This is of course entirely dependent on the in game economy, and that could mean that our group will either be fighting from sun up to sun down, or we will have a lull for a couple of weeks.

During periods of peace, our group will either work towards preparing for our next conflict, or simply enjoy the time we have together to spar with each other and have fun. While we would like to make believe for real, we also want it to be an enjoyable experience, and we understand that there is a limit on how much role-playing one can do before it gets tiresome.

During conflicts, we will be divided into squads of 10 (which is currently the limit in game). Squad leaders will receive commands directly from the battlefield commander, and will then relay orders to their troops to secure their objectives. TeamSpeak will be used to communicate within your respective squad as well as to the group as a whole if the situation requires it. Giving suggestions in battle is allowed, but directly countermanding orders is not.

I would also like to state that roles assigned to members in the group are not final. Your specific role is subject to change, both up and down the chain of command, so as to give each player a good experience as well as test your mettle. Once again, we want to make believe for real, but we also want to have a good time.

--APPLICATION INFORMATION--

Name/Nickname: (this is to formally/semi-formally introduce yourself and it is what we will be calling you)
Steam Username: (this is to allow us to add each other on steam to give ourselves another medium of communication)
Age: (once again, it doesn't matter, but we are looking for mature and respectful players)
Desired Role: (such as farmer, blacksmith, builder, cavalry, archer, etc...)
Favorite Game And Why: (be specific, 'Skyrim bcuz of dwagons' will NOT get you in)
Let us know a little bit about you: (get cozy with us, we all want to be friends!)

--ADDITIONAL INFORMATION--

Currently we do not have a dedicated server set up to play with, we primarily host off of our own computers for now. However, if the group gets big enough, we will look into either purchasing a server or getting one set up in a group members house.

At the moment, I am away from the computer I play on (I'm at college) and will not be able to join you fine lads/ladies in our dicking around stage of this game, but I do certainly look forward to playing with each of you.

This group literally starts and ends with this page as of the date this was posted, so don't expect to join a group of 50+ people. That being said, we're looking for just about anybody willing to have a good time, so feel free to join even for a day, and let your friends know.

--TL:DR FORMAT--

If you want to have fun in a medieval simulator and play with other people who do too, hit us up with an application, we'd love to have you.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Re: Condottieri de il Cavaliere Bianco (White Knight PMC)

Post by Krevente » 30 Sep 2014, 05:46

Welcome! Happy to see another Condotierre. Silver Sun Republic is set up as an Italian Crowned Republic, so it's great to see a group pop up in a similar vein.

You may want to consider joining us on our RP-PvP server with your group as we train under historical Italian military concepts including the Barbute mixed with modern command and control structures.

CirqueDuSolaire

Post by CirqueDuSolaire » 30 Sep 2014, 14:15

Sounds awesome, I'll definitely look into it once stuff gets rolling!

CirqueDuSolaire

Post by CirqueDuSolaire » 01 Oct 2014, 22:00

Krevente wrote:Welcome! Happy to see another Condotierre. Silver Sun Republic is set up as an Italian Crowned Republic, so it's great to see a group pop up in a similar vein.

You may want to consider joining us on our RP-PvP server with your group as we train under historical Italian military concepts including the Barbute mixed with modern command and control structures.

So I got thinking (as I sometimes (rarely) do) that instead of merging, it might be better for us to use the alliance system that will be in the game to work together, allowing us to function autonomously but still enable teamwork.

CirqueDuSolaire

Post by CirqueDuSolaire » 11 Oct 2014, 06:05

Na zdorovie! :beer:

(darn, wrong language)

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 11 Oct 2014, 18:54

Oh, I wasn't suggesting a merger, but offering up our RP-PvP server where you might be able to grow and set up shop.

An alliance would work too; we may even be able to sign the condotta for your services.

Return to Guild Recruitment