[New Guild Section Rules] READ !

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Falke88
Alpha Tester

[New Guild Section Rules] READ !

Post by Falke88 » 01 Feb 2014, 08:15

Hey guys,

Since we decided to make the guild section less fixed and more dynamic - we decided to remove any sticky of guild rosters and give the forum for discussions and recruitment a free posting.

Until now we all posted our guild rosters in the discussion which then were stickied by me. That kinda went unfair because some guilds just aren't active anymore. I realised my mistake here and we deleted it.

Now we want you ppl to advertise your guild in the common manner of thread activity (Attention! spamming is no way of activity!).

Also you now have a free hand to post things like trading contracts or diplomatic relation in the discussion thread. We still will decide if we will sticky or subforum those things due the need of viewability.

The recruitment section now should offer the still known way of recruiting via LFMember threads or whole guild recruitment threads.

Actually I think there is no need for clone threads in the general discussion and recruitment section for your guild rosters - so I think we should all move/delete the threads contained in the discussions section over to the recruitment part.

If you need a helping hand to do so just PM me.

Kossako
Alpha Tester

Re: [New Guild Section Rules] READ !

Post by Kossako » 03 Feb 2014, 13:54

Dunno where to ask about it.
Can we get 'Looking for a guild' Section also?
Skills and crafting information: lif-database-application-t1494

Build your first home for newbies guide: first-house-guide-to-new-players-t1432

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 03 Feb 2014, 16:45

You can post up a thread in the recruitment section. Anyway I suggest you just browse the guild rosters and choose one by yourself?

Demonic

Post by Demonic » 03 Feb 2014, 17:13

Kossako wrote:Dunno where to ask about it.
Can we get 'Looking for a guild' Section also?

Well, If you want to be a part of some guild, you should put some effort to finding one. If you just write: "I want guild, who will take me." no one will answer you, because it shows lack of patience and effort.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 09 Dec 2014, 19:48

@Up

Yes, I don't see the reason why not. If you are planning to buy the game, you can start working on your recruitment thread.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics