Looking to join a small guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Davud

Looking to join a small guild

Post by Davud » 10 Dec 2014, 16:52

Hello I'm looking to join a small guild only have about 30 hours playing the game but I'm learning everything really fast[background=][/background]
Last edited by Davud on 16 Dec 2014, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.

Rognok

Re: Looking to join a small guild

Post by Rognok » 10 Dec 2014, 17:22

Hey Davud.

I am one of the co-GM's of Camelot, a new and innovative LiF server. We have a large, active community and are constantly adding new and unique content daily. I will post the website link below, and me and Carrot's profile URL's are on the homepage.

On the server, there is a plethora of guilds that are recruiting, big and small. I also operate the Market City where you can pick a specialty and learn to play around other new and experiences players while learning to master and benefit from a certain skill tree.

Me and Carrot, the owner, are on usually all day and are always willing to help and answer any questions you may acquire during your playtime on our server. I will be on in around 2 hours, so just shoot me a friend request if interested and we can get you suited up in the server.

Davud

Post by Davud » 10 Dec 2014, 18:56

What's your guys skill cap

Ponce88

Post by Ponce88 » 11 Dec 2014, 20:26

Hey Davud,

I see you asked for a small guild but if you take some time to look at Paragon I hope you like it. Apply to us if you want.

http://www.paragonorder.com

ParagonForumBanner.png
Petrus Grandmaster of The Paragon Order

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 11 Dec 2014, 22:41

the tribal kingdom of alemannaz is currently at 3 members, and is looking for a fourth. We are a proto germanic based guild (for roleplay), and encourage teamwork and honor. If you have any questions feel free to contact me...

This is our land! post17956/#p17956

Aetherwraith

Post by Aetherwraith » 14 Dec 2014, 03:06

Starting a settlement on a server with two already thriving cities, a couple of farms and towns. I am one of two bandits and looking for some people to bolster our ranks and help us set up. Server is pw protected with fair, active GMs and an overall great community. We are currently in the process of building our settlement and once we're done, we can be proper bandits (Thievery, muggings, general debauchery, etc) If this is the kind of gameplay you're looking for, please add me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ADems
And ill invite you to the server group.

I look forward to working by your side.

Return to Guild Recruitment