OAKVALE LIF SERVER NOOB FRIENDLY

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Rognok

OAKVALE LIF SERVER NOOB FRIENDLY

Post by Rognok » 01 Jan 2015, 01:05

Are you new to the game and lost, wanting to find a server where your questions will be answered, your drive to play this epic game satisfied?

Do you want a environment where GM's do not abuse, and are only in GM mode when called by the players for assistance on doing GM-bound actions like deleting unneeded objects and keeping the server lag free by filling tunnels?

Do you want a lag-free, fresh landscape to develop your kingdom on?

Do you want a large TeamSpeak3 server to communicate and trade with fellow towns?

Oakvale is the place for you! After over 1000 hours of playtime and several servers, me and my fellow mates have decided that it is now time to take what we have learned on how to run a good and enjoyable server and put it to use by making our own! Our server was founded on 1/1/15, and let me ensure you that this is going to be the best way to start the New Year!

We hope to see you around on Oakvale, and to help you to start your journey, the info on our server is listed below:

Server IP: 69.162.114.226

Server Player Stats:

[]Mult: x20 []Skillcap: 3000 []Breed/feed time: 20 []Day Cycle: 2 []Animal Count: 70 []Player Slots: 64

Server Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LiFOakvale

My Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/babyblenderisdahare/

Hope to see you around, and remember. LIFE IS FEUDAL!

Rognok

Re: OAKVALE LIF SERVER NOOB FRIENDLY

Post by Rognok » 01 Jan 2015, 07:40

Server is going strong!

We just recently ordered a 50-slot TeamSpeak3 server, and now have another 2 veteran players online that are more then willng to help you learn the game!

Also, seasoned players are welcomed to join as well, we are designing the server to have a balanced mix of new and old players and how they will interacte to benefit the gaming experience!

Hope to see you around!

Return to Guild Recruitment