For all private servers GMs (invitation to discussion)

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Sydbio
Beta Tester

For all private servers GMs (invitation to discussion)

Post by Sydbio » 26 Feb 2015, 21:15

I am wanting to meet private servers GMs to create a list to discuss issues such as rules in the servers, bans list.

email: syd.enzymology@gmail.com

if wang join in whatsapp group send your tell to my email whith you Name and Server.

format (cowntry code, province code, tell number)
+xx xx xxxx-xxxx

tks to all
visit http://www.brasilfeudal.com
Last edited by Sydbio on 27 Feb 2015, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.

Remystemple

Re: For all private servers GMs (invitation to discussion)

Post by Remystemple » 26 Feb 2015, 21:20

There are not a lot of rules on my server. of course no floating logs, but that stopped as soon as i proved to them that i can find out who did it long after it happened. I set a cool down on move out and increased the armor values so naked guys can't run around 1 shotting players in armor. i'd like to nerf the knock down with the shield but haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Sydbio
Beta Tester

Post by Sydbio » 26 Feb 2015, 21:30

Remystemple wrote:There are not a lot of rules on my server. of course no floating logs, but that stopped as soon as i proved to them that i can find out who did it long after it happened. I set a cool down on move out and increased the armor values so naked guys can't run around 1 shotting players in armor. i'd like to nerf the knock down with the shield but haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Are things so also want to discuss, create a council between private servers, if GM on your server send me your data will create a list

name:
Email
Server Name:
Server site:
Phone:

Allquixotic

Post by Allquixotic » 26 Feb 2015, 22:37

The online marketing system, if it is involving the exchange of real life currency for stuff in the game, is against the TOS (terms of service) and they will shut you down for doing this.

Sydbio
Beta Tester

Post by Sydbio » 27 Feb 2015, 03:22

Allquixotic wrote:The online marketing system, if it is involving the exchange of real life currency for stuff in the game, is against the TOS (terms of service) and they will shut you down for doing this.

It is not using real money, only coins of the game

Return to General Discussion