The Great Tindremic Empire

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Revann1
True Believer

The Great Tindremic Empire

Post by Revann1 » 13 Aug 2014, 01:01

The Tindremic Empire

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uo02hcv9m4knmk4/TindremenesThumb.jpg

The TINDREMIC EMPIRE is your average NEUTRAL LAWFUL Imperials. here you will find corruption, bloody gladiatorial arenas, slaves, unfair guards, pillaging and raiding, and unfair caste systems. (Yes, we are from mortal online)

- We are led by leaders that are veterans in Full PvP Full Loot mmorpgs such as: Ultima Online, DarkFall, Wurmonline, and obviously, Mortal Online.

- We are led by a pride and traits of Conquerors, Colonizers, Honor, and strategic brilliants.

- our culture is based of a mix between the Ancient Roman Empire, and The Westerlands in Game of Thrones

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK LORE

Before even the Elgrin Empire, the western lands, or how easternmen call them, "The New Worlds" was home to a Confederation of Tribes that lived barely at peace, each tribe had pacts and treaties that together held neutrality all around the continent, which they call Latium, When Gaius settled into Latium or as he calls it, "The New World" the Latium Natives were not surprised, as it was written that their ancestors would come back to their lands, but this time to take back the land the Latium people borrowed. this is written in Latium's temples, in which say that around 2300 BE(Before Elgrin Empire), The Tindremic Empire, an Empire who could be compared like the ancient romans in our world, had advanced technology and were able to discover Latium even before Acaelian Empire did. and settled it as their own. but just like the Acaelian Empire, The Tindremic Empire was devoured by earthquakes, tsunamis, and other destruction that led their whole mainland into the dark age, so Latium was forgotten. and so in these times that Latium was forgotten, they also went into a dark age, forming tribes that fought each other for ages, becoming warlike and bloody. until each individual tribe formed pacts and treaties with each other that formed Total peace across latium, until around year 976 or so, when Gaius Rediscovered Latium and settled in.

When the "ancestors" or "Easternmen", some phrases Latium natives call people from the mainlands, arrived, natives called for the "Concordia" to take effect, the "Concordia" is a prophecy written in the ancient tindremic temples after the dark ages of The Tindremic Empire that the "Ancestors" would arrive again to take back their lands, but one ruthless leader with an iron fist would reunite the latium tribes and reform The Tindremic Empire, the once glorius empire that raised Latium. reuniting the latium tribes into The Tindremic Empire once again, they will fight off any invaders that want to take their lands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRUCTURE

Following the ranks already given to us in this page:

http://lifeisfeudal.com/mmorpgsandLiF/Orders-and-realms-in-online-virtual-worlds

We do not have much choice in our ranks and structure, but we have a CASTE SYSTEM divided by 5 different Castes.

Exsilium (The Exiled)

-The Exsilium are the punished serving their punishments as parttime slaves or civilians on probation without certain rights

Servus (Slaves)

-Member's alternate characters usually go here

Plebeians (Average Class)

- The Plebeians make up most of the empire, the ranks: RECRUIT, PEASANT, and REEVE go here.

Nobilitas (Nobles)

The Nobilitas make up the high officials, lords and nobles of the Empire, if you are in the Nobilitas Caste, you must be chosen by a House/Family. The Ranks: KNIGHT/DAME, BARON/BARONESS, AND DUKE/DUCHESS take place in the Nobilitas caste

- We are looking for people to join our Nobilitas caste (nobles) and have their own Banner and Household/family. after the game is released, you can only join the Nobilitas Caste if you are chosen by a Household/family. TO JOIN THE NOBILITAS CASTE, APPLY HERE:

http://tindrem.webs.com/apps/forums/show/15227524-application-for-nobilitas-nobles-

The Tricapita

The TRICAPITA is the GOVERNMENT of the Tindremic Empire, here will not be stated how the government itself is structured because it is vital information. only members can have this knowledge. Obviously, the King, in our case, our EMPEROR, is in this caste.

The Army

- We have a well structured Army led by the PRAETORIUS. It is divided by LEGIONS, each Legion is led by a PRIMUS (must be in the NOBILITAS CASTE) which is incharge of Naming, training, and organizing the Legion.

- There is a CONSCRIPT LEGION which is only for RECRUITS who newly joined the empire, this legion is led by a special PRIMUS trained to detect spys and the untrustworthy

- When you join a Legion, (must be atleast a PEASANT rank ingame) you become a REEVE, one of the ingame ranks, and from there you must escalate the ranks of non officers which are in our website.

- Legions are assigned by the Praetorius or The Emperor himself to garrison/defend villages, or join up to attack. Information about the Legions is handled with care as even the Legion members exept the Primus do not know their plans until they arrive.

HOW TO JOIN

- If you would like to join THE TINDREMIC EMPIRE, please PM me, also you can apply at http://tindrem.webs.com/,also remember to apply for Nobilitas so you can get your own household/family.

Alah

Re: The Great Tindremic Empire

Post by Alah » 14 Aug 2014, 01:38

Nice theme, awaiting membership approval it says so I can fill application!

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 15 Aug 2014, 22:04

Alah wrote:Nice theme, awaiting membership approval it says so I can fill application!

accepted you In the site but if you would like to make a family/household, you got to make an application with the name, initial members, and banner

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Post by LordWiese » 16 Aug 2014, 14:03

Is this in any form related to a guy named Jokain from the game Dawntide? He was my second back then, and I recall him forming a guild in Mortal Online with "Tindremic" in the name, after he left.

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 17 Aug 2014, 19:06

pm sent

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Post by LordWiese » 19 Aug 2014, 00:40

Good to hear from you! Always good to have old buddies in the sandbox world. I look forward to running into you in game, and setting up good relations between our two clans.

Not like it would go any other way, for a vet of Glendor ;)

Masteralek

Post by Masteralek » 22 Aug 2014, 07:12

Everyone join the Empire,become nobilitas(like me) or join my house now :friends:

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 28 Aug 2014, 22:30

bump

Bizaroblyatt08

Post by Bizaroblyatt08 » 23 Sep 2014, 03:33

Are you guys still recruiting at all? And is it very likely I'd be in the noble class if I apply?

Revann1
True Believer

BUMP

Post by Revann1 » 23 Dec 2014, 03:07

weve been inactive playing mortal online but we are moving to LIF your own, we are still recruiting for nobilitas and are accepting most applications, PM me as well as apply on the website

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 24 Dec 2014, 03:52

Bizaroblyatt08 wrote:Are you guys still recruiting at all? And is it very likely I'd be in the noble class if I apply?

yep, that simple

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 29 Dec 2014, 06:15

We are looking for a recently wiped server to join on, if someone has a server recently wiped, please advertise here

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 24 Jan 2015, 17:51

BUMP

Eolthecrow

Post by Eolthecrow » 24 Jan 2015, 21:23

Are you still playing guys ? can you let me your Steam ID ?

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 30 Jan 2015, 23:33

pm sent

Revann1
True Believer

Post by Revann1 » 15 Feb 2015, 17:22

bump

Revann1
True Believer