We are thee Daedric realm

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Deadric-realm

We are thee Daedric realm

Post by Deadric-realm » 29 Mar 2015, 19:38

We are the Daedric Realm. We plan to Replicate the Macedonians and roman Fighting styles with big shields and swords and pike Phalanx warfare. with the good old spear wall to rip enemies limb from limp from men to soon Calvary. We Are Getting ready for WAR when it happens but are hoping to be a trading empire with warriors prepped and ready for combat! a lot of this needs built which is why we are requesting you. you to help serve the Daedra, and we are a democracy unstrict and when walls are completely completed we will be the largest empire in the game, and even ready to expand, build outpost, and ect, are server is Portugal/E.U Kingdom wars server. but very low lag in server no matter where ur from cause im an example being from the sticks/country of Pennsylvania I get great connection. we are hoping to get players interested in the daedra cause recruitment is so hard and we have a lot of potential, and we are having very good attentions. on are wanting to run a empire. and never stopping growing area, and adapt the area to us. im a very formidable leader had 2 great factions in the blue fang servers. my steam name is naganata warrior120 and Skype name is Hiryu19 and will give u further info and answer questions and ect to replies or players who add me. and can send screenshots, We have the potential to release the daedra and become in an area of paradise. and when war happens we can come out of the night or fight in the shade of tree's and forest or in glare of the sun with shields locked and spears pointed at the enemy. :evil: :friends: :beer: most members have microphones and speak English, all are allowed no matter. we accept all as a multi-cultural community. :friends:

primary needs, warriors, herbalist and farmers. and all others are gladly taken, have many herbs and animals to work with. RULES Are the following~

No Aggression towards each other that's fatal, unless joking/training

No offending other members.

follow the server rules.

no griefing others

no murdering allies.

Return to Guild Recruitment