LF group or guild!

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Shibe

LF group or guild!

Post by Shibe » 30 Mar 2015, 20:22

I'm a complete newbie who has only clocked in three hours thus far. I just recently gotten a computer that will actually play the game without lagging, or give me an error on launch.

It doesn't mean I won't put in the effort to learn, and work as a team. I do have a headset, and TS3 installed so I'm good to go! I'm pretty good on communicating, but I'm shy at first so I may not be as vocal as one may like. I also have a lisp so I may not always get my words across, but English is my native language nonetheless.

I'm looking for more of a PvE-oriented area of the group/guild. I'm not particularly fond of PvP, but I may like it once I immerse into it. In fact, I'm definitely interested in playing the farming/animal husbandry aspect if anything, but I could do other professions until we're good to settle on our desired one. I could do RP, but ehhh.

Name: Bear
Steam Name: direwolfdragon / bear meat
Played: WoW, Mount and Blade: Warband, etc.
Timezone: U.S. Central Time (GMT - 6:00)

I'm huge on community, but I'll get stuff done too. I enjoy cracking jokes, and having a fun time.

Before I write a ton, I'll leave it at that. I don't mind answering questions if you want to see if I'm eligible for the group!

Nikkig

Re: LF group or guild!

Post by Nikkig » 31 Mar 2015, 02:14

Fox327
Alpha Tester

Re: LF group or guild!

Post by Fox327 » 31 Mar 2015, 09:44

If you want to join a strong, big and mature guild, with high potential for the MMO, contact me or click on House of Reyne in my signature to apply.

Return to Guild Recruitment