Steam Key Revoked - Humble Bundle

Why this game is better than any other.

RaddersHQ

Steam Key Revoked - Humble Bundle

Post by RaddersHQ » 25 Feb 2016, 11:41

Steam Key Revoked 'Life is Feudal' - Humble Bundle
About two days ago the game suddenly crashed and the play button transformed into a purchase button.

I then noticed I had an alert from steam support:

"A Steam Product code you activated has been removed from your account.

20 Feb
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Your recent Product code activation has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this product code can no longer be played as a result. This could be due a problem with the payment methods you used to acquire this item from a third-party seller; or a problem with how the third-party seller acquired the Product code. Please contact the seller you acquired the Product code from for assistance.

If you would like to purchase the item, please visit the Steam Store. Otherwise you may choose to delete the local content associated with these games."

I have contacted humble bundle concerning this on tuesday night, yet I have noticed that their support service is extremely varied in the amount of time it takes to get back to people via some customer testimonies.

I just want to get this resolved as quickly as possible so I can get back to contributing to my team. I get that support may likely be busy dealing with other customers - and don't want to continually hassle them about it - but at the same time I feel that this predicament is not a difficult or troublesome one to resolve.

I was just wondering if things would perhaps be easier if I just contacted the developers directly? Obviously I'm not sure if they'll see this, but I figure that I want to take every available option at this point if it is possible to save people's time here.

Any advice/input would be appreciated, Thank you.

Arrakis

Re: Steam Key Revoked - Humble Bundle

Post by Arrakis » 25 Feb 2016, 11:58

This may be some misunderstanding. I would advise you to contact steam support first, explain the situation and where did you purchase your key. They should provide you with some explanation.

RaddersHQ

Re: Steam Key Revoked - Humble Bundle

Post by RaddersHQ » 25 Feb 2016, 12:27

I was tempted to do so in the first place but I was unsure as to whether there was much benefit to this if they would just direct me back to Humble Bundle support, but regardless I have opened a support ticket with them all the same in the case that they do not.

I was hoping that since this seems to only be an issue with the cd key that I would somehow be able to contact the developer directly and resolve this with them? I would be willing to share all details of the transaction if it would mean I could recieve a working key.

I understand if this is not a possibility, I just want to attempt to resolve this through any plausible option available.

Return to Off Topic