Advertising an amazing server! (Just a player on the server not an admin) :).

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Yourbird

Advertising an amazing server! (Just a player on the server not an admin) :).

Post by Yourbird » 11 Mar 2016, 18:29

Zibber wrote:Hello LiF Community,

I have started a new UK server which is now one week old, we have three active admins which are generally active everyday (minimum one online at most times)

The server is managed by all 3 Admins with the ability to add/remove/restart/stop and resolve any critical database/server issues. With several years of IT experience expanding across Server Admins to Programmers to resolve any upcoming issues.

We would like to create a community of Roleplayers that love the survival aspect of the game where PvP and PvE are always at your front door. We currently have an active player base of 10 members which is slowly growing but would like to invite all UK/EU players to join us.

Rules can be found on Steam group. We are pretty relaxed, we like players to have no limit on what they can do on the server although cheating/hacking/insulting/abusing new players is not allowed.

We will also be hosting TS3 and Forums which will have a full setup for guilds that wish to use these free services.

Here are a few of the benefits of the server:

Fast Crafting
Max Skillcap
No Decay
Active Admins
TS3
Forums
Startup Kit (including Basic Monument)

Regards,

Land of the Reborn Admins.

This was a quote taken from the admin of the server. Me and my friends love this server, the players are friendly and helpful, as well as enjoying the element of pvp! Also the server is never ever down and never has lag, we are just trying to get it more populated, we joined 3 days ago and already love it here, and we want to welcome the community to join in and enjoy it with us! :D

Return to Private Servers