The Forgotten RP - A New Immersive RP Server!

NorseKorean

The Forgotten RP - A New Immersive RP Server!

Post by NorseKorean » 19 Oct 2015, 00:01

Setting:

This island has many names, purgatory, hell, haven, but the only name that really matters is home. It is a strange land, untouched by the three known major kingdoms, though if they had I'm sure they'd be eager to exploit it. While one cannot claim that it is a vast landscape, it is one littered with an abundance of riches and opprotunity.

I know nothing of sailing, but the waters must indeed be treacherous, for the shores seem to be littered with forgotten & lost keepsakes, cargo dating back decades if not longer, and of course the occasional survivor, whether bloated and rotting, or half-drowned and starving, but even then one's survival is never assured.

Noone knows who arrived on the island first, but for as long as anyone can remember, there have been survivors, ship-wrecked captains, and soldiers who fell overboard while en route to the battlefield, but as I said, none of the three major kingdoms have stake upon this land, and for most of us, we mean to keep it that way.

Though one may encounter those armed with only the most primitive of weapons, there are those still who have brought knowledge and continue to hone their craft. Blacksmiths, master carpenters, & even professional soldiers have created a unique pocket of civilization offering a semblance of life from their various home lands, including greed, corruption, and the ambitions of men.

Like any land where man dwells, this island too knows war. Fire & iron forge sharp blades, and just as we did back home, we do war over territory, over resources, or just out of pure spite. I never thought of this island as a sanctuary, but a cradle for a new kingdom, but who will kneel first?

OOC Information:

Hello & welcome!

The Forgotten RP is a new Life is Feudal: Your Own server dedicated to forming not only its own RP community, but to aid the growth of the RP community as a whole.

We're looking to offer a unique immersive experience free from trolls, gankers, and offline raiding.

PVP is allowed, but must be justifiable. If you're using the excuse of being a serial killer, then expect to be treated as one, constantly being hunted down and killed, if not just outright banned depending on how well you actually RP.

Siege battles are fun, but what fun is there in attacking a city without it's defenders? On our server, offline raiding/pillaging is not allowed. If you intend to besiege someone's city, village, home, then you MUST communicate that on the forums, in the appropriate section and the defending party must acknowledge before the eyes of the community for you to be allowed to attack and destroy their town/village/city, so that both sides have a chance to muster forces.

This is an RP server, and thus RP rules will be enforced. This is not a server for you to bring your friend who does not RP. Slots are limited to 30, but can be expanded upon pending interest. All potential community members MUST register on our site and cannot give out the server password to their friends. For more rules & details, please visit the rules section of our forums.

As for RP events, we're looking to host tournaments and social gatherings full of food. We also encourage for you to host your own!
Above, in the little IC background of our island, I made a brief mention of crates and supplies washed ashore, from time to time, I will fill crates with all kinds of goodies on the shoreline for new & old players to find.

I hope I have caught your interest, and do look forward to meeting your character soon! Join us at http://forgetmenot.enjin.com

Highland2016

Re: The Forgotten RP - A New Immersive RP Server!

Post by Highland2016 » 05 Apr 2016, 23:35

Hello Sirs,

I tried to go to the website but its currently inactive. May i liaise with you through e-mail?

Sheldon_H@live.ca

Yampa

Re: The Forgotten RP - A New Immersive RP Server!

Post by Yampa » 06 Apr 2016, 22:18

I would like to join the community but the website is down?

Is it possible to contact you guys from steam or any other website?

Return to RP Servers