Summerset Isle[RP/PvP/No Kos]

Ryden09

Summerset Isle[RP/PvP/No Kos]

Post by Ryden09 » 13 May 2016, 20:09

I Am pleased to Announce the Newest Role-play Server to the Community Summerset Isle is a Standard Expected Public Role-play Server When the New Lives Are Brought to the Summerset Isle they arrive at Alinor docks. Then Start their adventure by starting to wonder their own direction through Alinor Town :D at this point the New life will Get to Choose his/her Chosen Path. They might Choose to be a Homestead, Horse Breeder , Kingdom, a Town, Villiage, Tyrants Many Opportunities for someone to become. Summerset isle has Plenty of Land to offer! :Yahoo!:
(Server Info)
Summerset Isle

74.63.240.18:39860

SkiilCap: 1500

SkillMulitplier: 2x

Day/Night Cycle: 3 (1.5day/1.5night)

Terraforming Speed: 5

CraftingPeriod: 60

Animal Breeding: 120

Animal Count: 100

Judgment Hour: OFF

Active Gm's to Make the Role play interesting( Jousting,Arena Games, and player role play interaction)
Come one Come All
Become a Resident Today for Adventurous Tale!

Malfina01

Re: Summerset Isle

Post by Malfina01 » 13 May 2016, 20:31

Been on this server for a short time, love the starter town. server is well maintained, good roleplay, nice, responsible, and reliable gms. I like the rules here more then all the servers I've been on previously. I have high hopes for this server.

Ronus
True Believer

Re: Summerset Isle

Post by Ronus » 13 May 2016, 20:43

I've been playing on this server for a few days now and its AWESOME all the settings are great the GM's are great we havent had any problems but im sure if any problems would arise these GM's would handle it the professional way and not choose sides like other servers I've been on! Like Ryden09 said we still have lots of room for many more players to join the server and start their journeys! Right now we have 6 active players 3-4 settlements and everyone is very nice! If you're looking for a new fresh server to make your new home then be sure to check out Summerset Isle! Hope to see you in game soon!!

Remus Rockwell :good: 8-)

Sowexy
Zealous Believer

Re: Summerset Isle[RP/PvP/No Kos]

Post by Sowexy » 17 May 2016, 23:37

Started playing on this server couple days ago with some friends.
So far its been great!. No lag ,friendly people Ready to RP at anytime! Great server for new and experienced players!. Definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to put some time in, RP , Battle and build a great community.

Reuger
Zealous Believer

Post by Reuger » 18 May 2016, 06:01

So I started this server a few days ago and im loving it. The RP is great, its run by a great group, and their super friendly. I recommend this server for anyone who wants to get the full experience out of this game with a real friendly community.

Xandirstein

Post by Xandirstein » 18 May 2016, 21:25

As the head GM and owner of Summerset Isle. I would like to extend a welcome to those who are considering joining us. Any and all players are welcome to join us here in Summerset. Whether you're new to roleplay or an avid roleplayer with years of experience.

Here at Summerset it is our goal to provide a user friendly server to the Life Is Feudal: Your Own community. We have built the server around user needs and wants to provide a wonderful experience for all who join. We are a very fresh and new server to the community looking to grow. Plenty of opportunity to call Summerset home.

Join us as we continue to grow with the LiF:YO community and provide quality servers for all our users needs. Pop is low currently but we are striving to grow. As stated before please allow me to be the first to welcome you here on Summerset Isle. :beer:

summersetisle.enjin.com

Xandir Stein
GM/Owner

Return to RP Servers