am i a baker or original backer/tester?

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Carloft

am i a baker or original backer/tester?

Post by Carloft » 31 May 2016, 20:23

so i got the game on steam back in 2014 am i considered an original backer/tester? i just havent setup a forum account til this year i have hosted a server all of last year.

Arrakis

Re: am i a baker or original backer/tester?

Post by Arrakis » 31 May 2016, 20:27

Original backers have yellow nicknames. They supported MMO project long before LiF:YO was even an idea. You're eligible to participate in wave #2 though - as an owner of LiF:YO that is.

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 31 May 2016, 21:08

.. But I'm sure you're a great baker nevertheless. Them pastries..

Wiamor

Post by Wiamor » 01 Jun 2016, 11:55

Within what periode would i have had to plegdge for the game to be such a original backer? since i remember buying it within the first days it was n steam.

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 01 Jun 2016, 11:58

Wiamor wrote:Within what periode would i have had to plegdge for the game to be such a original backer? since i remember buying it within the first days it was n steam.

Buying Life is Feudal YO has nothing to do with yellow names and original backers. People that have LIF YO doesnt matter since when those back in 2014 and those today are the same.
Yellow named people - Alpha Tester on the forums - original backers - Donated trough Paypal before Life is Feudal YO existed :)

Those without a Yellow Name are in #2 wave.

Skywalker75
Devoted Believer

Post by Skywalker75 » 09 Jun 2016, 15:15

oh good to know :)

Dandin

Post by Dandin » 26 Jun 2016, 18:10

Ubaciosamse wrote:
Wiamor wrote:Within what periode would i have had to plegdge for the game to be such a original backer? since i remember buying it within the first days it was n steam.

Buying Life is Feudal YO has nothing to do with yellow names and original backers. People that have LIF YO doesnt matter since when those back in 2014 and those today are the same.
Yellow named people - Alpha Tester on the forums - original backers - Donated trough Paypal before Life is Feudal YO existed :)

Those without a Yellow Name are in #2 wave.

Thank you Wiamor, I was wondering myself since i bought this game october 21, 2014 and can't access the current beta even though in the description of the beta people who bought the game in 2014 are allowed in.

Darius
Beta Tester

Post by Darius » 26 Jun 2016, 19:16

Dandin, here's the official information from Arrakis:

Arrakis09 wrote:A lot of you folks have been asking the same question for a while now. The question "when do I get to test the MMO?". There is still some confusion regarding who and how gets access to which stage. This thread is for those of you who still have questions and doubts.

CBT groups explanation

• Alpha tester: Original backers who supported the project by donating certain ammount of money via paypal before LiF:YO was available on Steam in 2014.
  • Beta tester(1): Players who contributed to the title and the community in numerous ways and were chosen by the lead developer for participation in early CBT stages.

WAVE #0

Accessed by groups:
  • Alpha tester
  • Beta tester(1)
WAVE #1

Accessed by:
  • Participants of wave #0 (groups: Alpha tester, Beta tester(1))
  • Undetermined group of testers. Eligibility requirements are still being considered.
WAVE #2

Accessed by:

Hopefully that will erase any further questions. As for how long will each stage last, that depends on how well the tests will go. General info about time frames can be found here.

Carloft

Post by Carloft » 29 Jun 2016, 00:27

i apologize for my spelling i was very tired that day. but thank you for clarification. much appreciated.

Return to Website Support