Edmundlon [Roleplay Server EU] [BasilModPack]

Hoihgbro

Edmundlon [Roleplay Server EU] [BasilModPack]

Post by Hoihgbro » 26 Jun 2016, 00:36

So right now I'm currently looking for helpers, ideas and those who are willing to give me a hand with the creation and advertisement of the server.
At this point the server is nothing special, but I am looking for players and possible staff alike. I have both Skype and Steam so feel free to add me if you have any questions or queries, I'll provide the details at the end of this post.

The lore of the server will coincide with the lore of the game, with the rest of the world being torn apart by war, famine, disease etc.
This means that the island of Edmundlon is the last hope for humanity, any who make it there with their lives will find it almost entirely uninhabited, with the sole inhabitant being my own character.

Just one requirement however, Basil Modpack is -NEEDED- to be able to join the server, but don't worry, it's a very easy install, here's the link! Just scroll down to "Client Side Instructions" and open the spoiler, all will be revealed! http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/basilmod-pack-t14651
Feel free to drop by or message me, or both!

My Skype : toddgoodchild
My Steam : Hoihgbro

Server IP : 149.202.92.201:28170

Return to RP Servers