[US] The Guild War | NO RULES | NO GMS

Brinjolf
Beta Tester

[US] The Guild War | NO RULES | NO GMS

Post by Brinjolf » 07 Aug 2016, 06:49

The Guild War
Nowadays LIF is overpopulated with RP servers that tell you what you can, or cannot do... thus removing RP entirely. Now what you see is these servers full of people who would rather talk about their characters rather than play as them... With this server we offer NO RULES. NO GMS. this server is what the people make of it.
Watch this monster truck video to get what I am talking about.

Join today for the real life is feudal experience.
Ardent Keepers, as well as Iron Coalition are on this server as well.
Follow me on Youtube
And, eat your beans!
Spoiler

CaptainAmerica
Devoted Believer

Re: [US] The Guild War | NO RULES | NO GMS

Post by CaptainAmerica » 08 Aug 2016, 03:52

+1 :)

Uberman21

Post by Uberman21 » 17 Aug 2016, 04:11

This server is really great guys. Its backed by Iron Co and Ardent Keepers. Both groups are really nice if you ask for help, but don't mind whooping your ass either if it calls for it!
I was once killed by an Ardent Keeper and he ended up giving me back much more than I had lost all in good sport! Defiantly recommend this server!

PS: The multiplier has been changed to 100x

JacobIC
Zealous Believer

Post by JacobIC » 19 Aug 2016, 23:05

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 22 Aug 2016, 05:59

Great server so far. Lag is playable during JH currently and the skill gain ensures I wont burn out before the MMO due to skill loss if I die. There were around 35 people this JH which turned out to be good fun with victories and defeats on all sides.

I abused a few game mechanics to see what would happen and I did not get banned nor did anyone complain, so it seems pretty legit so far.

I think everyone on the server at the moment sees what the server could be with more people so we're not trying to wipe each other off the map.

This server is one of the more hardcore servers I have played on and has a lot of potential. I highly recommend.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Return to PvP Servers