LiF:Your Own (version 1.1.3.1)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
Arrakis

LiF:Your Own (version 1.1.3.1)

Post by Arrakis » 18 Aug 2016, 15:39

Spoiler
Patch notes (ver. 1.1.3.1):

New features and tweaks:
  • Implemented new Observe mode that can be enabled by hitting F3 (by default). You can now see terrain tiles altitude and block status while moving.
  • Buildings that were destroyed by decay or by siege damage now destroy all movable object on/inside those buildings. Items that were inside those buildings and movable containers are being dropped into ruins, but partially lost during collapse.
  • Server admins can now setup telnet remote connection to their server console by typing telnetSetParameters(#port#, "fullAccessPass", "readOnlyPass");
  • Updated wooden keep model

Bug fixes:
  • Managed to achieve a significant server side performance boost
  • Fixed a couple of model collision meshes to be more adequate
  • Fixed an overpowered “lance-slashing” combat technique that resulted in enormous amounts of damage
  • Creating screenshots should no longer slightly freeze your client
Spoiler

VasiLibero

Re: LiF:Your Own (version 1.1.3.1)

Post by VasiLibero » 19 Aug 2016, 07:57

Dear manager,

i manage to LIF rervers , after the last patch,when we try to forge armors it does a obgect named ''wire'' and no options for armor.

thank you

MichaelPraust

Post by MichaelPraust » 19 Aug 2016, 08:21

Any info about hotfix? We can't make armors and carpenter toolfix is bugged. Also i haven't noticed any performance boost. On my i5 4590, 16gb ram with gtxx 1060 i still have 20-30 fps which is bullshit... :evil:

Cupcaeke
Beta Tester

Post by Cupcaeke » 19 Aug 2016, 08:39

Armour not working - question marks appear in our inventories. Tanning tubs/Drying frames also still haven't been fixed.

Ditto to the poster above; no FPS change at all.

Appreciate you guys are still working on the MMO; these 'small' fixes to LIF:YO would make a difference though, for YO and the MMO.

Shayd
Beta Tester

Post by Shayd » 19 Aug 2016, 09:08

This to be honest seems like a very rushed update. It makes no sense though as the time between updates isn't exactly very rapid, so surely there is time to test updates before rolling them out to the public?

Also feedback on the MMO itself seems to be getting more and more vague as of late.

We're always hearing wave#1 in 2 weeks, it's been 2 weeks since June, I understand that the team is just a few men and their bear, but honesty is key!

If we're not too see the beta for some time now, it looks better to say, it's been delayed this will be 3 months, not just keep saying two weeks for three months.

Personally I would also rather see fixes to long standing issues such as tanning tub / drying racks etc... fixed rather than new content added.

Things need fixing before adding more content! I saw a post recently that I believe was asking people would they pay real money for the MMO... My answer right now would be no! Because there are too many issues in YO that have not been addressed for years, that makes me loose faith in the MMO's stability.

MichaelPraust

Post by MichaelPraust » 19 Aug 2016, 09:48

At least make the rollback... I'm playing on the RP server but we also have a lot of fights... Without an armors it is just... Meh...

Zimr
True Believer

Post by Zimr » 23 Aug 2016, 16:33

you probably know that the the new observe mode is not working on at least some LIF severs but now that the old one is gone we need a error message saying the ground is already flat. keep getting stuck in a never ending loop of flattening ground then putting dirt down to make up slope back to flatten ground.
keep up the good work
zimr

Return to Patch Notes