Development of the Original title?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!

FrostyMug

Development of the Original title?

Post by FrostyMug » 31 Aug 2016, 21:52

How can a company have an MMO in the early stages of development and then start a new game project when they complain they dont have the resources needed for the first project. I truly would like an answer to this question since we have now been waiting almost a full year in early access to be told that development has slowed to a crawl and you are obviously not focused on the MMO or there would not be yet another LIF project with your currently small development team. I know all the hate I am about to receive however I have been here from the start and feel that this is not how you are to treat your community as a developer. :good:

Arrakis

Re: Development of the Original title?

Post by Arrakis » 01 Sep 2016, 00:23

This was explained many, many, many times already - Forest Village is developed by group Mindillusion and published under Life is Feudal name by Bitbox. This information is very easy to find in the first announcements about LiF:FV that we've posted.

SonofKitt
Zealous Believer

Post by SonofKitt » 01 Sep 2016, 04:16

FrostyMug,

You should at least read the recent forums/posts/news before having a rant. Its been said 10-20 times already that its been developed by another company.

FrostyMug

Post by FrostyMug » 07 Sep 2016, 03:05

Would be nice and greatly appreciated to have a link to the Mind Illusion developement teams website. I have not found anything and would like to research this group of developers for myself. If this is truly only a publishing indevore then the MindIllusion guys should have thier own site to promote who they are and Im excited to see this. Please if you would Ill patiently wait for that information from you.

Return to Feedback Section