Give us a "destroy structure now" button

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!

Holiday

Give us a "destroy structure now" button

Post by Holiday » 27 Sep 2016, 12:27

terraforming is an issue because you can get yourself into a situation where it is impossible to destroy a structure or cancel a terraforming order due to pathing issues.

It would sure be nice to have the option to destroy structures even if they are unreachable. This would 1) allow you to get rid of stuff your villagers can no longer reach, and 2) would allow you to repair whatever mistake you made that made the spot unreachable.

One final note. building a bridge is an exercise in frustration. It would be nice if you fixed the issues with it.

Jmhulet

Re: Give us a "destroy structure now" button

Post by Jmhulet » 29 Sep 2016, 14:49

I completely agree. One of the most aggravating problems is when you mistakenly orient a building such that you can't get into it AND can't destroy it. At the very least destruction should be possible even if you can't get to the entrance.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 30 Sep 2016, 11:29

This issue has been marked as bug and will be fixed as soon as possible. ;)

Holiday

Post by Holiday » 03 Oct 2016, 13:17

Arrakis09 wrote:This issue has been marked as bug and will be fixed as soon as possible. ;)

Thanks Arrakis!

SPhoenix

Post by SPhoenix » 07 Nov 2016, 15:24

Also please let us cancel deconstruction. I have a bug I'm trying to tell you about, but the emails are sending me a "no thanks, don't want your email" message. :oops:

:pardon:

One of the chicken pens won't deconstruct due to a bug, and now I can't deconstruct it OR use it, either!

Return to Feedback Section