189. Sieges will be instancied but it will possible to construct building during a siege?
- Answer: We want to keep sieges uninstanced, but in any case, we will not allow to construct capital buildings during sieges. Only to repair buildings and place some siege related stuff (trebuchets, sapper charges, siege ladders etc)
190. What about digging during the siege? (I think it will be allowed just for mining and weapon supplying but i prefer asking)
- Answer: It will be allowed.
191. What about destruction at this end of the siege? The defender town will "pop" destroyed if they lose?
- Answer: Only monument will pop. So attackers will be able to place their own monument and reclaim the city.
192. During a siege, on the world server, how will appear the defender town?
- Nothing special, it's a void castle/town
- Nobody can enter in
- A special animation /pop up for be warn about siege is on the way
- Answer: Again, if the siege will NOT be instanced (as we want it), then everyone will see the siege as it goes and will be able to join as the third party or to backstab someone. If we will have to make sieges instanced, then we will probably lock the areas somehow.
193. For devs, human-climbing and horse-climbing (over a wall) is a fair mecanic or a "bug-exploit"?
This mecanism do a lot of debate within player. I think a clarification from you will be really constructive for all the community.
- Answer: I think it is a feature. The same as it is feature in Counter Strike. But we plan to implement siege ladders sooner or later that will be more suitable to get over the walls.
194. Same question about crate's overlap.
(Indeed, as ladders aren't implanted this two methods are almost
the only way to go on a castle so... last question
195. When will you think implant siege weaponry as ladder and ram?
And thanks for all your work and the time you take to answer us.