The Kingdom of Aberon [MMO and YO Group]

Guilds in Life is Feudal: Your Own

BaronBlackthorn
Zealous Believer

The Kingdom of Aberon [MMO and YO Group]

Post by BaronBlackthorn » 27 Oct 2016, 23:01

The Kingdom of Aberon is a Highly active group currently playing on LIF:YO with the intention of becoming a major player in the MMO. We have a large number of members currently and are very active. If you are interested Add: Bolton of Aberon or Regnar of Aberon on steam and I will give you our discord information. Feel free to leave a message on the forum as well.

Our website: http://aberon.org

If you are looking for a friendly group to skill with or PVP we are looking for all types.

We are American and EU time zone friendly.

We also have a youtube channel which we Upload our large scale fights and shenanigans, Here is one of our cities currently located on The Old Kingdom server.

Last edited by BaronBlackthorn on 26 Feb 2017, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.

BaronBlackthorn
Zealous Believer

Re: The Kingdom of Aberon [MMO and YO Group]

Post by BaronBlackthorn » 04 Nov 2016, 00:43

We're on fight for freedom now, come in and have some fun every one!

BaronBlackthorn
Zealous Believer

Post by BaronBlackthorn » 12 Nov 2016, 22:23

New rounds of mmo beta rumored!

BaronBlackthorn
Zealous Believer

Post by BaronBlackthorn » 22 Nov 2016, 13:18

We're on great kingdom now!

BaronBlackthorn
Zealous Believer

Post by BaronBlackthorn » 27 Nov 2016, 00:10

Had some awesome fights with Masons today, two great victories!

Patriot_eke
Zealous Believer

Post by Patriot_eke » 01 Dec 2016, 02:15

I have been playing the game since very early open access and have been a part of multiple groups on many different servers.

Every group I joined either quit playing or disbanded for other reasons. A few servers ago I met some of the Aberons while playing with House Skye. House Skye was small with only a handful of people. Eventually the leader stopped playing due to IRL commitments, so I asked to join Aberon.

The primary leaders of Aberon are good fighters, very knowledgeable about the game, and also dedicated players. They have a training server that they use to teach their members how to fight as well. No other group I've been a part of has had that setup.

If you are looking for a family to be a part of and to grow with, you should consider making Aberon your home. I spent a couple years looking for a good group of dedicated people to play with, and I have finally found that group in Aberon.

Mpdj19

Post by Mpdj19 » 28 Oct 2017, 19:03

I would be interested in getting more info about the guild. Please message me here or on discord, DF19

Return to Guild Recruitment