Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Re: Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 01 Dec 2016, 12:31

37. Shall i asked that i have bought the golden pack, after the wipe of the wave#1, shall my newbiee tools and robe will still being exsited ?
and did they will be showed in every charactor or just one in my account ?
  • Answer: You will receive all items in Wave #2 and you will keep it after release. This set of items will be for one character.
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Kevlen13
True Believer

Post by Kevlen13 » 01 Dec 2016, 14:03

38. Thanks for your answers so far. Just to make sure I have it right:

- Existing LiF:YO Owners will get a ticket to the mainland for one character and will have standard access to Wave 2- "Open Beta" ( April time-frame ?)
- Existing LiF:YO Ownerss: Buying a "Pack" enables additional tickets and benefits including access to the Wave One-"Closed Beta" (December 14th) as WELL as varying early access to the "Wave 2- Open Beta"
- There will be No Wipe after the Wave 2 -Open Beta begins.

Is all the above correct ? Thanks in advance and look keep up the good work!
  • Answer: Yes, that's correct.
" Assumption is the mother of all f-ups...."

Vilevirtus

Post by Vilevirtus » 01 Dec 2016, 14:52

39. I am a lif:YO owner but not a tester already and signed up for the beta, but I am not sure if I won. Before I consider buying one of the support packs I want to know if I'm not going to be in the beta already. How do I know if I am going to be in wave#1?
  • Answer: We will run lottery shortly before the start of beta tests (12-13 December probably). We will notify winners via email. And information about lottery will be announced on our site as well. So if you will see the announcement about the lottery and won't receive an email - most probably it is a bad luck for you :(

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 01 Dec 2016, 16:42

40. Is there a process for players to upgrade a believer package after purchasing one?
  • Answer: No upgrade, they just can buy one another and some benefits will be summarized.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Darius
Beta Tester

Post by Darius » 01 Dec 2016, 17:42

Sharana wrote:Answer: LiF:YO digital copy, as well as CBT access, are bonuses that price won't change. If you don't need those, you can simply give it to your friend or someone in this forum and make someone happy ;)
41. Since alpha/beta testers already have CBT access, does this mean they can buy a pack, keep the bonuses that comes with that pack, but give away just the CBT access to someone else?
  • Answer: We do not have such mechanisms for now, unfortunately. So the question is probably no, you cannot.

Burni
Zealous Believer

Post by Burni » 01 Dec 2016, 18:25

42. Earlier it was said that the believer robe cant be lost... What about the cosmetic items you buy with favor can those be lost?
  • Answer: We are planning to introduce 2 types of cosmetic items:

1. Items that does not provide any bonuses or protection (robes, gloves, hats etc) they will have a "no drop" flag on them and will not be dropped on corpse while knocked out or dead
      2. Armor reskins. So you craft and wear let's say 90lvl full plate armor set. It will look the same way it looks now in LiF:YO. But if you have an armor reskin unlocked for this character, you will be able to reskin that armor set so it will look way cooler. If you will be knocked out or killed and looted - looter will receive just simple lvl90 armor without any skins. And of course simple and reskined armors will have absolutely the same stats. Well in fact it will be the same item just looking differently on you.

Negan
Devoted Believer

Post by Negan » 01 Dec 2016, 18:42

43. Fast question!
If I have the YO Will I have access to the final version without paying anything else?

THKS
  • Answer: Yes. As an owner of LIFYO you have access to CBT Wave #2 and you will receive one free character ticket upon release.

Creusce
Beta Tester

Post by Creusce » 01 Dec 2016, 21:07

44. Does all the benefit also applies to the actual MMO?
Eg. I used all my god's favour in beta. Everything got wiped and MMO is launched, does that still mean i have god's favour again from my believer pack in actual MMO?
  • Answer: You will be able to start spending God's Favor and pack bonuses at wave #2. There will be no wipe at the end of that wave, so there should be no issues. If we will implement some items/packs in wave #1, it will be solely for testing purposes and we will issue testing GFs and/or bonus items and will remove them after tests are complete.

Lustmord
Beta Tester

Post by Lustmord » 01 Dec 2016, 21:19

45. In #33 you mentioned god´s Favour being accessible from a virtual storage by all characters on an account. Also, in #37 you stated that the items received from supporter packs are for 1 character. Can you consider moving the unique robe from golden pack to the virtual storage so all characters from the account could use it? Since the skillcap is low, I'm not seeing myself playing on only 1 character, so it will be a big waste if you will want to play on some other build but the robe will be binded to your first character.
  • Answer: Yup, agree with you. I think we will consider some kind of big virtual storage for all characters in one game world to store special items and GFs.

Hydro
Zealous Believer

Post by Hydro » 01 Dec 2016, 22:09

46. Sorry to bother, but I have got a question and could find a clear answer in this threat:

Did I get a second game key for LiF YO?
(As former LiF YO owner and now zealous believer)

Because I planned to it send to my friend for Christmas. :D

Thnx Hydro
  • Answer: Yes, you get a key for LiF:YO that you can gift, sell, smell, taste and whatever you want with it - because IT IS YOUR OWN KEY ;)

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 02 Dec 2016, 03:08

47. You should rethink the idea of upgrading the package because a lot of people want to play the game right away but they do not know if those benefits that are to come in the packages really are worth it hard for someone who buys a cheaper package to invest more money in another package But if you had a system d upgrade right qa person find it worth the price for the benefits will buy the most expensive package.

Do you intend to review this or would it be a closed matter?
  • Answer: We are always open to suggestions and in your case your arguments are very viable. We will consider an option for players to upgrade packs.

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 02 Dec 2016, 03:15

48. My account does not have the Beta if I buy the initial package to play the beta I will have 2 char to play the beta? Or only 1 and I have to wait for the next wave to have the 2 characters?
  • Answer: You will have access to beta and that is it. Wave #1 will have no tickets/character limitations, so you will be able to create as many as it is reasonably allowed per account (10 I believe).

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 02 Dec 2016, 03:51

49. What should i do if i want 10 characters on 1 account? Buy 9 bronze packs ? i dont need robes ....
  • Answer: As I've explained above (question 48) - you don't need anything special to have 10 characters in Wave#1. But once we hit Wave #2 - you should be able just to buy additional tickets without any packages.
50. Noobie tools - does it have durability (can i broke it by using)? weight ( if they are always in inventory ) ..... can i repair it with repair kits?
  • Answer: Yes, they will have durability, no, they cannot be repaired.
51. Colored robe - how it will be combined with guild tabard? wear both?
  • Answer: It will not be combined. The same way as you cannot combine crafting profession outfits with tabards - tabard will be on top and conceal your outfit.
Last edited by Karabas on 02 Dec 2016, 10:01, edited 1 time in total.
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 02 Dec 2016, 05:24

52.Is it possible to buy only GF?
  • Answer: It will be available at Wave#2. In wave#1 (at least at first couple of testing runs) there will be no in-game shop and you will not be able to spend them.
53.If i buy 1 cosmetic and reskin 1 armor and i lost the armor in pvp i have to buy more cosmetic and aply on new armor?
  • Answer: Most probably it will be a single-use unlock, that will allow you always reskin certain type of armor, that you wear.

Weye
Devoted Believer

Post by Weye » 02 Dec 2016, 08:44

54. It was stated earlier that if you already own YO and you purchase a pack that gives a digital copy (devoted or zealous) you would receive a key to give away, where would we receive said key? i went to receipt for transaction and it just says will be in account, but i have nothing in email or in steam. Or do i just need to wait?
  • Answer: You should contact Xsolla support (https://support.xsolla.com/) and make sure that transaction is complete and where you can claim your key. The extra LiF:YO keys should be emailed to you.

Dragodor
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragodor » 02 Dec 2016, 13:04

Sharana wrote:Answer: LiF:YO digital copy, as well as CBT access, are bonuses that price won't change. If you don't need those, you can simply give it to your friend or someone in this forum and make someone happy ;)

55) The digital copy can't be sold or transferred, what I read on https://play.lifeisfeudal.com. But I already have a YO-Game. How can I simply give it to my friend or girl-friend, wife and so on when it can't be transferred? Is it possible to make a gift over steam?
Last edited by Dragodor on 03 Dec 2016, 03:23, edited 1 time in total.

Grokthol
True Believer

Post by Grokthol » 02 Dec 2016, 13:12

56) In question 39 you said the lottery for closed beta will be held right before wave #1 starts (12-13 December probably). If I do not win the lottery, will I still be able to buy a supporter pack to get into wave #1 on 14 December? Basically... should I wait to see if I win the lottery before I buy a supporter pack?
  • Answer: we plan to continue selling packs from now until the start of Wave #2. So yes, you can wait, if you want to.

Creusce
Beta Tester

Post by Creusce » 02 Dec 2016, 13:18

Creusce wrote:44. Does all the benefit also applies to the actual MMO?
Eg. I used all my god's favour in beta. Everything got wiped and MMO is launched, does that still mean i have god's favour again from my believer pack in actual MMO?
  • Answer: You will be able to start spending God's Favor and pack bonuses at wave #2. There will be no wipe at the end of that wave, so there should be no issues. If we will implement some items/packs in wave #1, it will be solely for testing purposes and we will issue testing GFs and/or bonus items and will remove them after tests are complete.

57. Do you mean that the MMO and Wave #2 is conjoined? I thought you guys said a wipe before the official launch?!
  • Answer: Not sure where did you take this from. There won't be a wipe after Wave #2.

Stallin555
Zealous Believer

Post by Stallin555 » 02 Dec 2016, 14:23

Hello, I think the majority of LiF community will support me in the following question:

Some time ago communities BloodPackt and OSV have organized an interview with Bobik 06-09-16-t20556/
During that interview Bobik said, that there is a partner who will take care of marketing and PR aspects of the game. Now it is clear that this partner is https://xsolla.com. I visited their website, and as far as my knowledge of English allows, I have not found anything about PR activities, Instead I found out that this company is working on an in-game billing system (this is how I understand the concept of in-game store).
The reason why the majority of LiF community have not yet bought the Believer pack is this: we are worried about the future of the game and we really would not like to see your creation going the SAME way as other mail.ru projects.
  • Answer: Firstly, PR activities are also being planned and slowly executed. It is not that fast, as we'd like to, but still advancing. As about way of our game - I've (Bobik) stated it earlier and still stand true, that our game WILL NOT be p2w. And it will not. Some drama queens see that even nickname reservation is a pay2win already :slightly_smiling_face: All I can say, let's see what real impact will all those benefits produce and then we can say if it is p2w or not.
Question:
58. Will the Premium Account/In-game currency break the balance between the player with a Premium Account and a player without it?
  • Answer: Nope, it should not. But you can expect, that Premium account/currency will unlock special skins, one a day boost progression of skills (kinda like Power Hour in UO) and give you bigger storage in central city (probably). There is no list of goodies that you will be able to receive for Premium account/Premium currency set in stone yet. And there won't be until we get closer to Wave #2.
59. Does your partner https://xsolla.com have any influence on decisions what is to be sold in the in-game store?
  • Answer: Both legal and authority wise I (Bobik) have the control of gameplay decisions about Life is Feudal:MMO gameplay and store items.

Runar
Alpha Tester

Post by Runar » 02 Dec 2016, 15:36

60. Will there be options for running multiple accounts/clients at thesame time on 1pc as in EVE? Or will there be a limit as to how many MMO clients that can run on one pc at a time?
  • Answer: I doubt we will make such limitation. And even if we try to do one - it can be bypassed relatively easy, so I do not see reasons why should we waste development time on that feature. I still think that full force automation will be VERY hard in our game. I mean, in EVE you just need to click certain row in a spreadsheet of targets in order to approach/mine/attack/loot it and your ship will do the rest automatically. While in our game you will have to input directional movements, and maybe it will work for certain situations, for instance, mining, but next day you might dig out a mine section, or someone will dig a hole in your way or tree will grow up or someone will place a wardrobe on your bot's way - and all your macro will be fecked up.
61. Also, do you believe these multi-clients will have a significant economic impact for the rest of the MMO world/community?
  • Answer: I doubt that. But we will see :wink:

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 02 Dec 2016, 17:03

62. As an owner of YO, im interested in buying the golden pack. Will i receive another YO game key to give to a friend? And his YO copy will grant him 1 character to the MMO aswell? Also, as i get 3 character tickets for the MMO, can i share one or more tickets with friends?
  • Answer: No, if you will redeem YO key you will not get new one.

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 02 Dec 2016, 20:03

63. Does every ticket itself provide an access to #1 ? I mean if it is given to friend - friend geting access to #1? or friend have to wait for #2 start to play MMO ?
  • Answer: Tickets only work in Wave #2. Only buyer of the pack receives access to Wave #1.
64. how i can give the ticket to my friend in game? where is no a "noob isle" actually.... so i cant interact with someone not in "the MMO continent" .... is that a "deed in inventory" or something? If no - how to assign that ticket to one of characters on account..... seems this action should be done on a character selection window after character creation..... but at that moment this character has no access into MMO world to take a ticket from someone by trade....
  • Answer: We had not implemented that system yet :) But indeed we will make it possible to claim those tickets by all characters on your account and some way to give/gift tickets to other accounts.
65. the ticket - is it multi-tranferrable? can it be given away again after recieving as a gift from someone another? Can i transfer it from one character to another INSIDE the same my account (if i change mind what character i want to see in game). it is often to misstyping a name on forgot to change male/female or voice or haircut.... so need to re-create a char in YO.... but in MMO it will be not possible, or (may be in future) at least a payd action to change voice and haircut.
  • Answer: Once ticket is spent - it cannot be refunded or returned. And yes, we will provide some kind of paid character look reset, that will not affect its skills and items.
66. i sugest to change a colored robe reward to colored feathered hat reward - to make it possible to combine with guild tabard... or not a hat but a head-band with feathers =) to wear above a armor helm. Because guild tabard is must-be-weared always.... no ppl will wear robe instead of tabard i guess.... especially in fight.
  • Answer: I highly doubt that you will want to fight in a robe that gives no protection and will be the most notable target in a feathered hat on a battlefield :)
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Sovetn1k
Zealous Believer

Post by Sovetn1k » 02 Dec 2016, 20:53

67. Hello. I bought the gold package but the key from another copy of the game, I have not sent in the mail. as well as wanted to know about the invitation to the PTA? thx
  • Answer: Not sure if I understand you correctly ... You should contact Xsolla support for your LiF:YO copy. You will get access to closed beta (Wave #1) along with others at December 14.

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 02 Dec 2016, 21:05

68. Can I build 2 monument if i have 2 chars?
  • Answer: You need 10 guild members in your guild in order to start monument construction. One character can be only in one guild. So yeah, if you will have in total 20 characters, you will be able to build 2 monuments ;)

Moggy
True Believer

Post by Moggy » 02 Dec 2016, 23:26

69. In the selected FAQ questions you posted to the news tab (topic21289) you stated "Mostly Cosmetics and tickets" and i have seen similar things through out this FAQ forum please elaborate what the consumables you have mentioned (Question 2) because a lot of people would like to know.

Also what is premium status as you have also mentioned under the ever so hated payment page
  • Answer: There is no a certain list of things that will be available in the in-game shop yet, because there is no shop and there won't be until we're closer to wave #2. Same thing about premium status - we had not decided finally yet what will be in it. That is why you don't see any tooltips or description on the play.lifeisfeudal.com

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 03 Dec 2016, 00:38

Wortnes wrote:62. As an owner of YO, im interested in buying the golden pack. Will i receive another YO game key to give to a friend? And his YO copy will grant him 1 character to the MMO aswell? Also, as i get 3 character tickets for the MMO, can i share one or more tickets with friends?
  • Answer: No, if you will redeem YO key you will not get new one.

If i dont get a new copy of YO, then its better to buy the bronze pack 3 times. Its still cheaper then buying 1 golden pack, and i get as many invites as the golden and MORE Gods Favor.

70. How are this itens in the pack delivered? Redeemable code or what?
  • Answer: You should get LiF:YO copy with a Zealous and Devoted Believers packs. Contact Xsolla support team if you purchased any of those, but has not received your key yet.

Weye
Devoted Believer

Post by Weye » 03 Dec 2016, 00:41

After talking to xsola support they have told me i would recieve my extra copy of YO on the 14, "you will be able to gift it on the 14"

71. Is that how you intended it to be? i bought the silver pack because i wanted to donate to the cause as well as get a friend in the game before mmo. not a huge issue though if thats intended.
  • Answer: Your Own digital copy key will be automatically delivered to email as soon as the system will be accordingly re-configured, our dev team working hard to make appropriate changes to it as soon as possible. Expect it on the following week.

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 03 Dec 2016, 03:45

72. Bobik could you consider to implement the Anti-cheating system for i saw nearly all the game files (including the textures,audios,scripts) are exposed to be showed in the folder,so i think it could be easy to be mutated by cheaters(TMC,VA,AJ these fxxking idiot always ruin the game )
  • Answer: Well, client files can be easily mutated inside the loaded memory by almost any cheat tool nowadays. No matter how hard you protect, pack, encrypt whatever you do with those files, in the end they must be decrypted, unpacked and passed over to DirectX/GPU where it can be altered by cheat software. I can tell 2 things on that matter:
    1. We will make some kind of packs to cover client side scripts and models/textures from easy modification
    2. Thanks to our authoritative server architecture hacking anything on client side will NOT give you much of an advantage. If you have played Your Own for some time I bet that you have not seen blatant cheaters that are flying in the sky, speedhack, teleport, instakill you and so on.
73. I have a friend in US,and he saw the golden pack is nearly 100$
,but im now in china see the price is just 87$(600yuan).he said its cheaper that purchasing in our nation and entrust me for helping bought it for him,bobik may i asked that was it illegal and what will influence on it
  • Answer: Our special reaction forces are already near your door and you will face consequences!!! :) (joke)
74. Bobik im an amateur artist,could i have the pleasure to draw some costume concept designations for our game or 3D artists just for reference ~(if you like ;)
  • Answer: It is up to you. Our art director is VERY VERY serious about our game look and art. Damn, even I'm afraid to touch anything in art side of the project :) But you're welcome to try and send your sketches to me bobik{at}lifeisfeudal.com maybe some miracle will occur and he will accept them. Nothing certain I can promise, though.
Last edited by Artoria Pendragon on 03 Dec 2016, 13:55, edited 7 times in total.
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 03 Dec 2016, 03:58

75. So we have 10 in the guild and the monument is done what hapens if 9 leave the guild or just 2 ? the monument is destroyed ?
  • Answer: Yup, monument disappear once 10-man guild loses one member. Life IS Feudal.
    Otherwise, entire continent will be spammed by 1-man guilds claiming everything they see.

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 03 Dec 2016, 13:09

Weye wrote:After talking to xsola support they have told me i would recieve my extra copy of YO on the 14, "you will be able to gift it on the 14"

71. Is that how you intended it to be? i bought the silver pack because i wanted to donate to the cause as well as get a friend in the game before mmo. not a huge issue though if thats intended.

So, you actually get the YO copy even if you already have it? Ok, now i want the pack.
  • Answer: Yes, you do.

Return to General Discussion