[EN/DE] » The Wolven Empire «

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Fawkes
Alpha Tester

[EN/DE] » The Wolven Empire «

Post by Fawkes » 14 Feb 2014, 10:12

The core of the Wolven Empire is a just-forming troup of experienced players from all sorts of genres (FPS, MOBAs, MMORPGs, RTS) that will gather ingame as soon as the game launches. We aim to form a territory consisting of multiple countries under one banner, ultimately becoming a force to be reckoned with.
Taking inspirations from ancient rome as well as the legendary Empire oft he Sith from the Star Wars saga, the Wolven Empire is a strictly hierarchic organization with clear chains of command, yet no immediately hostile attitude to other factions.

Hierarchy:
→ Emperor
  • The emperor is the head of state and carries the ultimate power within the empires borders. The most important decisions are met by him.

→ Supreme Commander
  • Serving as the Emperors vice, the Supreme Commander is the second in terms of power.

→ The Council
  • The Council is formed by the most important members of military, trade, diplomacy, production and any other area controlled by the empire. It’s members serve both as advisors as well as supervisors for the Emperor, the Supreme Commander and each other.
    The Council is able to veto decisions met by the Emperor, the Supreme Commander or a member of the council, but it may not meet major decisions, for example waging war against another faction, by itself.

→ Notable Ranks
  • The General has achieved the highest rank within the military forces. Military decisions are met by him, and he decides which rank his subordinates have.
  • The Grand Ambassador is responsible for foreign affairs and appoints ambassadors. For the time being he will be responsible for trade as well, thus carrying the title of High Merchant as well.
  • The High Supervisor is the head of production. He controls the distribution of workers and ressources.

Philosophy:
  • « Placeholder »
    We are legion.
    Attack one of us and you attack us all.
    Be kind to one of us and you are kind to us all.
    We repay everything.
    « /Placeholder »
On a more serious note: If you look for RP, you are wrong with us. We play for fun, but only very few of us are fans of RPing, sorry. :sorry:

General info and joining requirements:
  • You need to be 18+ years old.
  • You need to have a Headset/Microphone.
  • Teamspeak too.
  • To contact me, send me a PM here, add me on Steam or join my Teamspeak and hope I’m online.
  • German players are preferred as most of us are actually german, but we’ll take any of you as long as you fit into our bigger picture.
  • Website, Banners etc. are WIP.
  • Additional info will be added later as well.

Best regards
Fawkes
Last edited by Fawkes on 14 Feb 2014, 18:05, edited 2 times in total.

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Re: [EN/DE] » The Wolven Empire «

Post by Falke88 » 14 Feb 2014, 15:39

Good luck mate !

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 14 Feb 2014, 16:18

Solid work right there buddy, it looks good.

Olloch
Alpha Tester

Post by Olloch » 15 Feb 2014, 09:55

Fawkes was a good guy in wurm (if it is te same fawkes) best of wishes to him in LIF. :)
May my enemies live long so they can see me progress.

Proximo
Alpha Tester

Post by Proximo » 28 Feb 2014, 10:05

You must have alot of members if your an empire.

Return to Guild Recruitment