Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Gajoreo
Zealous Believer

Re: Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by Gajoreo » 03 Dec 2016, 14:38

76. Good morning!

Will we be alerted when the time is near to pre-reserve our player names (for those of us who donated early)?

Is there a way to download a copy of the game early as well (so as not to waste time installing is when we could be playing) :) ?

Thanks,
  • Answer: You can download the client here and get ready for the tests at 14th dec.

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 04 Dec 2016, 03:08

77. Bobik could i ask that if there will be some crates which can randomly got some currency items(skins,cosmetics just like H1Z1)

Speaking honesty,i dont sugguest that,i would like to buy it straightly in the cash shop :oops:
  • Answer: Cannot say anything certain, but we had not plan those so far. Truth to be told we've got a HUGE amount of gameplay and game related things to plan and do. Crates and monetization stuff is definitely not our priority at the moment.
Last edited by Artoria Pendragon on 04 Dec 2016, 13:26, edited 3 times in total.
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

LordSekmeth
Alpha Tester

Post by LordSekmeth » 04 Dec 2016, 18:58

78. When will there be an update to what the early backers will recieve? Seeing as the donations back then was a minimum of 50€ paid by PayPal. To get the gold pack now its another 90€? Which would put the total for the game at 140€? In addition to the monthly subscription?
  • Answer: Original alpha testers are not required to buy those packs. You had your access back in early 2014, even before we've released LiF:YO on Steam, and you still going to have that access. Gold nick on forums is there too, and you will get some special title and/or item in game. You are free to buy more packs if you want to support us, but I don't see that you are REQUIRED to buy them. Not at all...
79. Also have you any new footage from the game? The last video on your site is nearly a year old, would be nice to see what kind of progress you have made before buying one of the packs :)

In the end if it is a great game I dont mind paying 140€ + the subscription. But some more details and some report on what the game looks like now would be nice.
  • Answer: You will see everything by yourself in less than 10 days from now ;)

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 05 Dec 2016, 11:10

80.If there will be new UI for the MMO ? I mean new menu pictures instead of current YO style ;)
  • Answer: Most probably at Wave #2

Lustmord
Beta Tester

Post by Lustmord » 05 Dec 2016, 16:53

81. A follow up question for #41:
Since there are no implemented mechanisms to do this currently, could you take a look if it will be possible to do it manually for us? An example could be, if a Alpha/Beta tester buys a pack, he has an option to specify the name of an alt/friend account for CBT access only, via mail or in a special thread on the forums. Also, the Alpha/Beta testers can do this, simply by buying the packs on the alt account directly. But, this way we won't have the goodies attached to our main account, not so comfortable :) I'm sure there are people with access that already bought or are planning to buy one of the packs, no matter if they have access or not, just to support you guys. We know that it is additional work for you, but we would be really grateful if we have this option.
  • Answer: No. Closed beta access is a bonus for those who bought a package, it can’t be transferred or separately used.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 05 Dec 2016, 23:04

The supporter pack page updated today (graphically) and the link to activate the YO discount is gone. Yesterday it was dropping bronze down to $30 (thats 33% plus $10 off) and today it is sticking at $40

EDIT: Its fixed sort of, the pack page has the discount but the purchase page doesnt, a claim has been filed though

IronSkillet
True Believer

Post by IronSkillet » 06 Dec 2016, 02:15

I am trying to purchase a supporter pack with the YO:owner discount. My steam account is linked and verified to this website. The supporter packs' checklist tells me i am all clear to continue to receive both %33 and YO:owners discount but when i continue to check-out i only have the %33 discount available.
  • Answer: If there are some issues with discounts etc, please follow these steps to contact Xsolla support:
      - 1. Open https://play.lifeisfeudal.com/
      - 2. Click 'Buy pack'
      - 3. Click 'Contact us' on the bottom left side of the window
      - 4. Choose between Submiting a ticket and a Live chat

Sway1080
Zealous Believer

Post by Sway1080 » 06 Dec 2016, 03:23

Quick one :) So if I buy a pack to get into Wave 1 beta, how long does this beta go til? End of March?

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 06 Dec 2016, 07:52

Nop, if you buy a pack you will able to join all closed beta so you can start playing MMO on 14 December

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 06 Dec 2016, 10:22

82. What will the unique robe looks like , will it be showed in the wave of 14 Dec ? :lol:
  • Answer: Nope, it won't be shown that soon. We will present it sometime next year.

Akskirv
Zealous Believer

Post by Akskirv » 06 Dec 2016, 11:09

83. I have bought Zealous pack. I gave gold status but How i can get my YO steam key? By mail it is empty.
  • Answer: Please follow these steps to contact Xsolla support regarding this issue:
      - 1. Open https://play.lifeisfeudal.com/
      - 2. Click 'Buy pack'
      - 3. Click 'Contact us' on the bottom left side of the window
      - 4. Choose between Submiting a ticket and a Live chat

McHedgehoghunter
Devoted Believer

Post by McHedgehoghunter » 06 Dec 2016, 14:09

84. If I wanted to buy the "Devoted-Believer-Pack" but I don't have no Life Is Feudal:YO Key. Will I get a LIF:YO key and access to beta wave#1 ?

Asking for a friend
  • Answer: Yes, you will.

Creusce
Beta Tester

Post by Creusce » 06 Dec 2016, 16:04

Spoiler
85. saw it from here? so it is confirmed there is no wipe after wave 2?
  • Answer: Yes. There won't be wipe after Wave 2.

Ezlyconfuzed

Post by Ezlyconfuzed » 07 Dec 2016, 21:52

86. I've seen several times that previous owners of LIF:YO get a ticket to the mainland. Can you explain what this means or post a link of exactly what this entails?

Also, will current owners of LIF:YO have to buy anything to get the mmo working or is a "ticket" all they need to play?

Lastly, i saw that the wave 2 beta is supposed to be 6-12 months long. Does this mean for that long clans won't be able to build houses or monuments for that whole time? if so can clan members access claimed buildings if claiming is added to the mmo?

thanks
  • Answer: Life is Feudal:MMO will offer a limited F2P on what we call a 'newbie island'. To start proper adventure and experience all the game features, you need to have a ticket to the mainland. It's an item of one-time use which can by used to transfer one, chosen character to the main continent. This is our B2P model.
    Owners of LiF:YO will receive one free ticket, which basically equals free access to the MMO upon release.
    Guild monuments are already working, but in MMO guild leader needs to have at least 10 players in his guild in order to raise a monument.

Moeid1

Post by Moeid1 » 07 Dec 2016, 22:00

87. If I buy the game on steam can I play the cbt?
  • Answer: Yes. As a LiFYO Owner (verified in the account settings) you will be able to participate in CBT Wave #2.

ESPOLETA
Zealous Believer

Post by ESPOLETA » 08 Dec 2016, 00:30

88. Hello, I add the zealous package. And today I received an activation code in my email as a reward.
https://s18.postimg.org/sdokfsll5/Sem_t_tulo3.jpg

But when I add it to steam, the following message appears: ("Código de acesso beta inválido") "Invalid beta access code", and after I was left with that doubt.
https://s18.postimg.org/gd34f2e6h/Sem_t_tulo4.jpg

Is this code faulty or will it only be activated on December 14th when the closed beta starts?

I am Brazilian, my english is Amateur, sorry...
  • Answer: It was LiF:YO activation key. You already have access to MMO and all you have to do now is wait for 14th dec. You can pre-download MMO beta client here and login once wave #1 will start.

ESPOLETA
Zealous Believer

Post by ESPOLETA » 08 Dec 2016, 14:23

Thanks for the answer! Another question:

89. Mineral, clay, earth and high-quality trees, will be redefined the positions for the official mmo?

Ezlyconfuzed

Post by Ezlyconfuzed » 08 Dec 2016, 21:07

Ezlyconfuzed wrote:Lastly, i saw that the wave 2 beta is supposed to be 6-12 months long. Does this mean for that long clans won't be able to build houses or monuments for that whole time? if so can clan members access claimed buildings if claiming is added to the mmo?

thanks
  • Answer:
    Guild monuments are already working, but in MMO guild leader needs to have at least 10 players in his guild in order to raise a monument.

90. The last question was referencing an earlier post that said monuments and houses wont be in wave 2 beta. Are they actually going to be in wave 2?
  • Answer: Monuments and guild system in MMO, although only partially working, was already implemented even before Wave #1. You must be really confused about houses, though. They were in the game since the very beginning.

Ezlyconfuzed

Post by Ezlyconfuzed » 08 Dec 2016, 21:56

Ezlyconfuzed wrote:
Ezlyconfuzed wrote:Lastly, i saw that the wave 2 beta is supposed to be 6-12 months long. Does this mean for that long clans won't be able to build houses or monuments for that whole time? if so can clan members access claimed buildings if claiming is added to the mmo?

thanks
  • Answer:

90. The last question was referencing an earlier post that said monuments and houses wont be in wave 2 beta. Are they actually going to be in wave 2?
  • Answer: Monuments and guild system in MMO, although only partially working, was already implemented even before Wave #1. You must be really confused about houses, though. They were in the game since the very beginning.

I know houses and monuments are in the game, I played LIF:YO... but I read somewhere that they weren't going to be added to the MMO until full release(after wave 2). I guess I was mistaken. Thanks for the answers.

EDIT: Question #36

Moeid1

Post by Moeid1 » 09 Dec 2016, 05:42

Alright thanks for the reply.
91. Another question since I can buy the game on steam for 34.99 why would I go for the packages on website. What are the whole packages for then, what audience is it targeting. I'm a newcomer I've never played the game FYI.

Finally you said the wave 2 cbt is available to LIFYO owners which iscoming out dec 15-16 I believe not sure. I want to be able to play that not the one that's coming out in march 2017.

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 09 Dec 2016, 05:50

Moeid1 wrote:Alright thanks for the reply. Another question since I can buy the game on steam for 34.99 why would I go for the packages on website. What are the whole packages for then, what audience is it targeting. I'm a newcomer I've never played the game FYI.

Finally you said the wave 2 cbt is available to LIFYO owners which iscoming out dec 15-16 I believe not sure. I want to be able to play that not the one that's coming out in march 2017.

wave 1 is coming out on the 14th of december not wave 2 thats planned to start sometime in april-june i believe

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 09 Dec 2016, 09:29

Moeid1 wrote:Alright thanks for the reply. Another question since I can buy the game on steam for 34.99 why would I go for the packages on website. What are the whole packages for then, what audience is it targeting. I'm a newcomer I've never played the game FYI.

Lif YO itself grants you access to wave #2, what is currently planned to 2nd quarter of 1017 (or later)

supportetr's pack grants you access to test wave #1 what gonna start 14 dec 1016 - its a different things =)

and bronze itself doesnt include FiL:YO account, so you need to buy LiF:YO anyways - separately+bronze to join wave #1 14 dec 2016.
OR you get YO as a part of silver or gold pack to join MMO 14 dec 2016.

IMHO, bronze is mostly for ppl who already have YO and want to join for #1, who cant wait for #2 =)))
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 09 Dec 2016, 10:42

92. you said in the MMO the number of charactors which can be created is infinite,but only the tickets can let them get into the mainland ??i think tickets for charactor`s creation is better than that :(

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 09 Dec 2016, 10:50

92) Nop, because new players can try the game on the island for free with this system :)
It's a like a demo with reset everyday and you only paid to acces to the full scale of the game (the continent)

Vandarix
Beta Tester

Post by Vandarix » 09 Dec 2016, 16:24

In regards to question 2.
2. What is the currency?

Answer: In-game currency that will be used for purchase cosmetic and consumables.

93. What type of consumables can we expect? Are they stat pots, Hp,stam,etc? and will the drop upon death/looted, etc?
  • Answer: There is no a certain list of things that will be available in the in-game shop yet, because there is no shop and there won't be until we're closer to wave #2. Those items won't be lootable.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 09 Dec 2016, 21:19

94) Can you implement some sort of clock magic so that these 5 days go faster?

Burni
Zealous Believer

Post by Burni » 10 Dec 2016, 05:32

Ezlyconfuzed wrote:
Ezlyconfuzed wrote:

thanks
  • Answer:

I know houses and monuments are in the game, I played LIF:YO... but I read somewhere that they weren't going to be added to the MMO until full release(after wave 2). I guess I was mistaken. Thanks for the answers.

EDIT: Question #36

The problem is that you are not understanding eachothers...

Ezly was asking how long the period of not being able to build monument/buildings in wave 2 is.

The answer is that that limit of not being able to build buildings is only for the short max 1 day early access period. After the wave 2 starts you can build everything normaly.

Simonred
Devoted Believer

Post by Simonred » 12 Dec 2016, 23:54

I have not read every reply here but I wanted to ask if there is a chance or planed to get those packs into steam by any chance?

I guess this is kinda hard and non practical but I wanted to ask :)))) :friends:

Stormsblade
Alpha Tester

Post by Stormsblade » 13 Dec 2016, 00:30

Simonred wrote:I have not read every reply here but I wanted to ask if there is a chance or planed to get those packs into steam by any chance?

I guess this is kinda hard and non practical but I wanted to ask :)))) :friends:

No - Steam takes a 40% cut, Xsolla only takes 5%.

Ezlyconfuzed

Post by Ezlyconfuzed » 14 Dec 2016, 03:40

Burni wrote:
The problem is that you are not understanding eachothers...

Ezly was asking how long the period of not being able to build monument/buildings in wave 2 is.

The answer is that that limit of not being able to build buildings is only for the short max 1 day early access period. After the wave 2 starts you can build everything normaly.

This....thanks burni, that is what i assumed but wasn't 100%.

Return to General Discussion