313. Do you thinck people are aware of the problems that there are at LiF YO with people raid your towns and destroy all of your work and just "get away with it"? Cause in smaller servers you have game masters who prevent players from destroying stuff without reasons while the owners are offline...
Or with other words, are buildings still will be "easy" to destroy?
- Answer: Nope. If you have a guild claim, no one can destroy anything on it. Unless it is another guild, that is at war with you, and it is a JH now (turned off on MMO servers for now). That is a temporary mechanics, once we will implement Siege and Battle systems, guilds in wars will have to win a series of battles to downgrade a monument of their enemy and only THEN they will be able to siege it and potentially destroy.
Also, I don't know what kind of servers you have played, because building a monument and turning off JH means that buildings on that claim can never be destroyed, while monument is up. And no GM interference is needed...
314. If someone jumps over your wall with a horse or what so ever, and destroy your house where you normally spawn. Do you spawn at a random place after? Or do you spawn then at a random place at the map/server when your house is burned and you die?
- Answer: You will spawn in the Central City.
315. Will there be any game masters, witch you can talk to? like help out with little bugs; changing names; political affais; wars; trolling; the "i´m stuck" problems and what so ever?
- Answer: Yes, there will be some. But we design our game in that way, that GM interference should be minimal and mostly for some server wide events.
316. Do you plan to bring in NPC enemys or like maybe Bandits or something to the game? Think of all the castles and towns, witch run down, cause people stopped playing or went to another town? With no claims, but some tasty loot left? It would be nice to see some NPC Looters looking around in abandoned places, aswall as at the side of a farout road.
- Answer: We're preparing Natives. You can see some of their concept art in our Devblog. Maybe in February you'll be able even to see them in game *fingers crossed*
Sorry, many Questions. But to be ohnest, still many to ask...