Development News #30 - First results of MMO Closed Beta Tests

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #30 - First results of MMO Closed Beta Tests

Post by Arrakis » 16 Dec 2016, 14:31

Hey everyone!

Since the Early Access release of Life is Feudal:Your Own in September 2014, and since its full release in November 2015, we have definitely lacked that feeling of perpetual motion, excitement and 24/7 working schedule before and after the launch of Closed Beta tests! “Burning anthill” is the best description of what our small studio house has looked like in the last few days.

We estimated that one server node will begin to die and eventually crash after 200 players are in it. Well, node 25 has been proven to hold 368 players simultaneously before it crashed. We do not know how this is even possible at the current stage of development and server side optimizations :)

We want to thank all participants for helping us to gather all the valuable performance and bug data. We remind you that it is the first time ever that we have such a massive test of Life is Feudal: MMO with a peak of concurrent users topping 800 users yesterday!

Right now, our top priority is to increase stability and performance of our servers along with fixes of critical issues that you guys report.

Thank you once more for being awesome and for understanding those issues you may stumble upon while playtesting our game!

- The team

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: Development News #30 - First results of MMO Closed Beta Tests

Post by Khan- » 16 Dec 2016, 14:45

Disponible en Français : Ici !

Really, we enjoy it ! :beer: :friends:
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Patriot_eke
Zealous Believer

Post by Patriot_eke » 16 Dec 2016, 14:52

Thanks for all the hard work you and your team are doing. Regarding the screen shot you shared, you're going to need a lot more shacks. ;-)

Qbix-
Zealous Believer

Post by Qbix- » 16 Dec 2016, 15:04

Arrakis, this screenshot is from our "base" where "Realm_of_fury is right? :D not gonna hand out our location ofcourse :D

Cccivi

Post by Cccivi » 16 Dec 2016, 16:35

Перевод новости на русский.

Trenial
Alpha Tester

Post by Trenial » 16 Dec 2016, 21:24

Its been an incredible 3 years getting to this point. A big round of applause to you guys. Thank you. :beer:
LIFE IS FEUDAL ON INDIEDB

Simonred
Devoted Believer

Post by Simonred » 16 Dec 2016, 23:06

Realy love my first impression of the MMO. I expected more frequent crashes. but there has only been that one Loading bug that has hit me for the days its been up so its more then I expected.

Having a ton of fun to make a town with my friends in the frozen wasteland :) :O
Now I get the feeling of grinding when its not crasy 5x or 10x rates on everything. acualy have to use quite a few hours to raise skills.

Good Work. in the prosess of getting more of my mates in the beta so we can proper crash the servers <3

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 16 Dec 2016, 23:52

Just amazing work guys!!!!! Game is awesome!!!

Bodil
Devoted Believer

Post by Bodil » 21 Dec 2016, 17:13

Really fun spending hours trying to get into game only to end up in the middle of a lake and die immediately from drowning, losing skills and gear you spend hours farming for.

What a broken ass game you currently have. I wouldn't expect much more from Russain devs.

Return to Development News