Some of my suggestions..

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!
Grieswurst

Some of my suggestions..

Post by Grieswurst » 06 Jan 2017, 18:57

- Villagers starve to death too fast..

When they're starving they're working til death instead of going to their home and eat something. The time til they starve to death should be atleast two or three times longer.

- Sounds (!) when max zoomed out

Sounds sadly aren't hearable as you zoom out to the maxium.
You only hear music but no ingame sounds like people harvesting, mining or whatever.

- More decorative elements please!

(benches / crates / barrels / small campfire / more statues / bushes / watch tower for the hunters maybe?)

- More crops, seeds and animals!

Animals: sheep, horses
Crops: pepper, beans, salad, sweet corn, cabbage, strawberry
Seeds: peach, cherry, plum, pea, chestnut

- Bakerys should produce faster

Right now the food production in the bakery is way to slow

- vegetation shouldn't be visible when using landscaping tool

Annoying to not see anything when using this tool.

- More house appearances

Right now there is only one house appearance for each type like small hut, small house and so on. There should be atleast 5 appearances for each type so the village / town doesn't look all the same.

- Villagers should have hobbys like sitting on benches, drinking beer in the tavern, sitting around camp fires, watching statues, go fishing and so on

- Villagers should talk, i mean like villagers say what they're doing at the moment when we click on them. Also maybe some important messages like firewood / food is low (would give such a great atmosphere)

- Trading! There must be an option (maybe through a market place where a trader comes to once a year)
to do trading with other factions to sell / buy goods!!

- Villagers should be able to ride horses!

I'm not long into the game already so I will continue my list as I find something new to suggest! :)
Last edited by Grieswurst on 15 Jan 2017, 14:57, edited 8 times in total.

Darkiger

Re: Some of my suggestions..

Post by Darkiger » 08 Jan 2017, 11:49

Grieswurst wrote:- More crops, seeds and animals!

Animals: pigs, goats

Pigs and goats are already implanted, you need to use a boat to enable the farm production ;)

Grieswurst

Post by Grieswurst » 09 Jan 2017, 21:28

Ok thanks. What about sheep? :P

Aleksandr2
True Believer

Post by Aleksandr2 » 09 Jan 2017, 21:52

овцы и бараны есть уже давно с них шерсть собирают

Grieswurst

Post by Grieswurst » 10 Jan 2017, 10:08

Could you please write in english?

Pbox

Post by Pbox » 10 Jan 2017, 13:23

There already is a mod that adds strawberries: https://pboxx.wordpress.com/2016/12/25/ ... ry-fields/

It's not particularly difficult to add new resources with mods. Take a look at the modding group on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Forest ... iscussions

Grieswurst

Post by Grieswurst » 10 Jan 2017, 17:10

Well I don't get how to install mods in LiF FV.. could you maybe explain it step by step to me? I downloaded and extraced Quickbms and FVModSync tool already and created the mods folders. But what do I do with Quickbms at first?

Pbox

Post by Pbox » 10 Jan 2017, 17:25

You don't need to do anything with quickbms. You only need to put it there so that FVModSync can unpack files with it.

Step by step instructions are here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Forest ... 631885475/

If you have questions can you please ask in that thread? (I take it that every user must have a Steam account already, since the game's only available through Steam .. )

Also: I only just saw that I mistakenly linked to a FVModSync test version (0.2.1) in my blog post, not to the latest "everything is fine" release (0.2). That test version has a bug atm; can you use version 0.2 please? Unless of course you've done that already (I'm not sure if people scroll down when they see that "pre release" label or not .. and I don't know what link you followed)

Grieswurst

Post by Grieswurst » 11 Jan 2017, 21:43

I'll ask for help there later, thank you!

P.S: Updated my suggestion list!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas